𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Chapter 43

"ιηѕαтιαвℓє"

Catherine's POV

Catherine's POV

"Isaac?!" I screamed as I ran towards him, he was about to get into Lydia's car with Allison. They both faced me, Isaac's eyes widen.

"Cassie?" He breathed before he ran towards me, I smiled before jumping in his arms making him groan in pain, but he still wrapped his arms around me. "I'm so sorry for what I've done to you..." I whispered against his shoulder, sobbing quietly.

Isaac rubs my back, "hey, hey, hey, shh, it's okay. It wasn't you. But you're here now." He whispered in my hair. I take a deep breath before pulling away from him. "I love you." I stared up at him, the tears still falling.

He raised his hand, brushing his finger, wiping my tear. "I love you, too." He whispered before placing a kiss on my lips. It was a normal kiss. It lasted only about five seconds till he pulled away.

"Wanna come help look for Lydia?" He asked. I nodded, "sure." I walked pass him and to Lydia's car, I opened the door only to see that Allison was already in the front seat. "Isaac's taking the back." I told her, making her nod while Isaac opens the back door.

"I found something." She told us after we get set in the car. I stared at her confused till her blew hot air on the window. "DON'T FIND ME." Was written on the window.

We all looked at each other shocked and confused, "why didn't Lydia want to be found?" I asked them. "Well, that's the next thing we need to find out." Allison spoke up.

~

Isaac and I was standing around Scott's kitchen table till Stiles came back. He had found another Banshee like Lydia in Eichen, but she was at the school, so he's bringing her here for her to help us.

"Isaac, I'm actually so sorry for what I did to you, you know?" I spoke, he sighed, "I told you already, it's fine. You weren't you." Isaac rubs my back; I shook my head. "It's my fault, all of this is my fault." I cried.

He grabbed my face, "look, it's fine, I'm better and we're going to fix this, we're going to find Lydia. I promise." Isaac stared into my eyes, promising me.

I shake my head, "don't make a promise that you can't keep." I shake my head. Isaac smiles, "I promise you that once this is all over, I'm taking you with me no matter how much you beg to stay." He told me.

I was confused, "what you mean?" I asked him. "Out of this town." He spoke. I shake my head. "Isaac, my friends, my family is her-" I get cut off by a voice, "Catherine Stilinski what are you doing here? You have school, both of you." I heard my name, I turned slowly to see Scott's dad in the kitchen.

I smiled awkwardly, "here for Scott, and you?" I asked him, wiping my tears on the way. Then the door opens, revealing Scott, Stiles, and the other girl. "What are you doing here?" Scott eyed his father.