𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Epilogue

Cassie's POV

Cassie's POV

It was Derek Hale's funeral...me and Scott planned it out at his house. I thought it'll be nice to have it at his house. A tiny gathering with all the people who loved him.

I stood in front of everyone and smiled softly, "uh, Derek Hale was...badass. I remember him in that black Camaro," I laughed as tears formed in my eyes. I looked across the room and saw Stiles smiling at me, I smiled back before continuing.

"He saved my husband's life from his past. He saved me, he saved all of us. He was the best person ever, he may have not act like it before...but he was. He was a sour-wolf." I said and I glanced over at Addie and Eli. He had walked away and went down the hall. I glanced at my dad and nodded; he went after him.

"He was a sour-wolf! As much as I hated Derek when we were younger. He was a great person." Stiles walked over to me and stood next to me with a smile.

"To Derek!" My brother raised the glass of champagne in the air. "To Derek!" I repeated while everyone else did the same, raising their glass.

I smiled softly and glanced at Stiles. "Little sister pregnant again." Stiles shook his head. I rolled my eyes, "yeah I am, Mieczyslaw." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, Catherine. I'm going to kill that husband." Stiles told me and took a sip of his drink. "Ugh, when are you having children?" I asked.

Stiles laughed and looked at Lydia who was across the room, he winked at her, and she smiled. "The babies coming soon." He says and my eyes widened, "she's pregnant?" I asked in shock.

"Sure is." He laughed.

FOUR MONTHS LATER

"How long does that take?" I screamed out and threw my head back in the hospital bed. "A little while, baby. You're doing great." Isaac kissed my head and Allison grabbed my hand. I cried while I felt the baby coming. "It hurts...I can't do this." I whimpered from the pain.

My best friend laughed, "listen, Catherine. You're about to have another child. Another human being...well you know—" She leaned down and whispered, "werewolf...in this world. Okay?! Push that baby out!" She screams at me, and I'm pretty sure I saw a vein appear on her forehead.

"Allison...I can't." I sobbed out. "Keep pushing!" The doctor told me, and I sighed. My breathing was heavy, and my family was right outside waiting for me to have my baby boy. "I—I can't...it hurts so much." I whispered out.

"Catherine Lahey! Push my goddamn nephew out!" Allison screams at me, and I cried out. I squeezed Allison's hand and I pushed. "Okay, almost there." I heard the doctor say and I laid my head back on the pillow...I heard crying and I smiled.

I closed my eyes and let out a huge breath, "I did it." I whispered, sweat was all over my body, I felt disgusting. "You did it." Isaac repeated my words and pecked my lips. I heard the crying stop, and I opened my eyes.

"Here he is." The doctor handed me my baby, I smiled when I saw him. He was born with a lot of hair on his head. He looked like Isaac. "Look at him." I smiled widely.

"Looks just like Isaac." Allison groaned but she was smiling. "What are you going to name him?" Allison asked.

I looked at Isaac and he nods, "we're waiting till everyone's in here." I said and she nods.

I didn't have my baby for a while since they had to do a check up on him, to make sure he was healthy and okay. I mean he is healthy. He's a werewolf.

Everyone was in the room waiting for the doctor to come back with my baby boy. The door opened and I sat up in the hospital bed. "He's perfect." The doctor smiled and handed him to me.

I held him in my arms and his eyes were blue...just like his fathers. I looked up at Isaac and he smiled down at him. "What's his name already!?" I heard Malia groan next to Parrish. I can't believe that those two are together.

"His name is Derek..." I whispered looking down at him. I looked back up and I saw them smile sadly, "like my...dad?" Eli whispered.

I nodded at Eli, "just like your father." I smiled and cleared my throat, "his name is Derek Boyd Lahey." I told them and I looked at Isaac. He held out his hands and I put Derek in his arms.

All I want to say is that...thank you lord for my family and my friends. I never thought I'll make it this far without them.

THE END

THE ENDッ

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 ✮ 𝐼𝑠𝑎𝑎𝑐 𝐿𝑎ℎ𝑒𝑦✔️(book 1) 🎉