Part 21

Marie walked into H5 curiously looking for Stevie and Joan. They had never showed at the shower block, and Marie was concerned about Stevie. She was also curious as to what Joan wanted to speak to her about. Since Joan's cell door was open and clearly vacant, she stepped toward Stevie's cell but stopped when she heard a moan.

"Yes. Harder."

Marie grinned from ear to ear as realization hit her as her brain registered the familiar voice in the throes of passion. The all too familiar voices of Reb and Lou invaded the unit, but they stopped short when certain sounds caught their ears.

"Oh, God, Stevie. Yes..."

Marie turned to see Lou grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"Joanie finally getting some from Princess Licky Lick, aye?"

Marie pointed a finger at Lou and shook it at the taller woman like a proud mother hen.

"You leave those two alone, Lou. That is the sound of a happy woman in there and I-"

"Like that. It's so...lovely." Joan's voice was much louder than Joan knew. Marie was sure of that, and she chuckled at the term.

"So lovely, Princess Licky Lick." Lou sighed as she put her hand to her forehead and sighed dramatically as she leaned on Reb.

"It isn't any worse than some of the phrases I've heard you use." Marie said with a dark grin on her face. "At least Kath has some class."

"Eh, I prefer down and dirty, don't I, Reb?" Lou said and Reb just grinned.

"Come on, Jojo. Let go for me."

Stevie's voice was heard, and Lou laughed as they started walking toward Reb's cell.

"Princess likes it down and dirty too. Jojo. I should have thought of that one. Does make me kinda horny though. Who knew the Ferg even knew how to get fucked?"

Marie rolled her eyes as the door closed on Lou and Reb and she sat what she'd picked up for Stevie in the fridge. Then she went to grab her headphones. It was bad enough having one couple going, but she didn't know if she could handle hearing both of them at the same time. Her well was currently dry, and she had no prospects. She was glad that Stevie was back though. Joan had been incredibly withdrawn the last week. It was incredibly visible, and Marie had noticed a change in the woman. It wasn't so most would notice, but Marie knew behavior. She'd been around long enough to know when heartsickness was at play.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joan's nose wrinkled at the taste of herself on Stevie's lips. It was quite heady and full-bodied, and when she thought of where Stevie's tongue had just been again it made another urge pass through her.

"That was fabulous, my dear." Joan sighed as Stevie giggled on top of her.

"You're always so proper." Joan's face lit up read at the comment, but Stevie kissed her again. "I mean it as a compliment. It's an endearing quality."

"What were you expecting me to say?" Joan asked, unsure now that she might have done something wrong.

"Anything and everything you want. I love everything about you, Joan. You are a good and proper fuck, and I wouldn't have you any other way." Stevie skimmed her fingers down Joan's sides and that caused even more heat to gather between them.

"You taste excellent as well." Stevie added as she rolled her tongue over her lips. Joan blushed at the comment, but Stevie's shifting pelvis against her own caused her to moan again.