Part 23

Ecstasy. Pure ecstasy ran throughout every nerve ending of Joan's skin and puddled between her thighs. The feeling of a tongue lapping at her entrance made her head roll back as her most basic but bottled instinct was released.

"More." She groaned, her head leaning back against the shower stall as warm water washed down her curves.

She hadn't come to shower with this intention, but Stevie's insistent tongue had taunted her, rolling over her nipples and making it hard to concentrate. This was dangerous, not private, and they were probably going to be caught, but such a willingness to please couldn't be denied. Stevie chuckled against the wanton body before she inserted four fingers swiftly.

"Fuck!" Joan grasped onto the sides of the stall for balance, completely off kilter with her leg thrown over her young temptress's shoulder.

"Oh, you like that, huh, baby?" Stevie cooed as she lunged into Joan harder.

"All four fingers stretching you. You're so damn wet." Stevie flicked at Joan's clit with her tongue, moaning from the taste of her.

Joan felt the explosion building inside of her. She was close to the brink when the door slammed open. She almost screamed in aggravation and embarrassment as Stevie's fingers stopped moving. The young woman who she'd never seen before strutted in and went to the shower closest to the door, immediately disrobing and turning the water on. Her shoulder length blonde bob was immediately drenched by the water. Joan tried to move to disentangle herself, but Stevie's tongue started lapping at her again. Joan grabbed her head, but the mischievous grin and grip had Joan in a hold she couldn't easily break without drawing more attention. Joan bit her lip hard as Stevie's fingers started moving tantalizingly slow. It was the most erotic embarrassing moment of Joan's life, and she felt the heat of it in her face. She glanced at the woman several stalls away from her before she leaned her head back again and shut her eyes. She was so close. It was right there. She was trembling from all the excitement both inside and out and her mouth fell open in a silent sigh as the fingers within thrusted harder. She gripped Stevie's head, a soft chuckle reverberating throughout their joined bodies as she felt suction from that beautiful mouth. Joan's back arched against the tile as she finally saw stars behind her eyes. Before she'd even recovered, Stevie was kissing and licking her inner thighs, burying her nose in her sex, and making her way up Joan's body after she sat one beautifully long leg on the floor. Joan was blushing still and glanced toward the other stall, but Stevie just took her face in her hands.

"Come here, baby. It's just you and me." Stevie sighed before she claimed Joan's lips. It made Joan moan, but Stevie pulled away from her quickly and looked pointedly at the other woman a few stalls over that was now very much aware of just what had been taking place.

"I'm only going to say this once. If you breathe a word of this to anyone, you won't have to worry about her coming for you." Stevie warned, her facial expression not matching the cold tone of her voice.

"I'll slit your throat myself." Stevie's hand went back to the apex of Joan's clit, running along the sensitive nub and causing Joan to gasp.

"I wouldn't." The other woman swore, her eyes wide as she looked away.

"Good. What's your name?" Stevie asked, multitasking and causing Joan to die inside.

"Tesia." The young woman replied, looking away from the two women.

"I'd go wait outside if I were you, Tesia. We won't be long." Stevie said, and Tesia didn't take it as a suggestion.

Stevie laughed as the young woman hurriedly threw on her robe and left as quickly as she'd bolted in.

"I think you scared her." Joan moaned, her body trembling and soft from what felt like an approaching orgasm already. God, she was hot.

"Serves her right for messing up my breakfast." Stevie replied as she bit Joan's bottom lip.