1: Aaron Black

There is a lot of mature content and you are advised to only proceed if you are qualified to read such content.

You have been warned.

Proceed with caution. Please.

There is not a soul in the world that did not know Aaron Black.

The devious canning rich bastard known to spend money on women just to get in between their meaty drumsticks.

It didn't matter to him whether they were older or golddiggers. As long as they gave him what he wanted, he wouldn't care less and he most definitely loved the thought of it alone.

Often than not, Aaron would always flirt and tease women who were willing to give into his charms and take him home with them.

As long as he had the woman he felt attracted to for one night or a few more, he would feel very well satisfied and move on to the next one without ever looking back.

That is what he is famous for.

Running the field.

But it never stopped the women from flocking towards him like moths drawn to a flame.

'Good morning sir, it's 8:50am.' A robotic voice beams into the large room, echoing off the walls and large windows.

Aaron lazily opens his dull brown eyes as he is instantly woken up by the white alarm clock on a small stool at the foot of the bed.

He glances over to the alarm clock and sighs out when he notices the beaming digits glaring back at him.

His foggy thoughts are interrupted by a soft moan beside him, getting him to instantly glance down to the woman in bed with him. Fully wrapped inside the thick duvet with a bit of her slim back and thighs showing.

A small grin spreads across his face as he recalls the episode of the previous night, forcing his teeth to sink into the bottom his bottom lip as he glances down at her slightly exposed body.

She really is a woman.

Aaron has always loved a woman with thick thighs and large breasts. But often than not, he would somehow always get one thing than the other.

But his day only got better when he noticed he had caught the big catch.

The woman isn't too tall for him, he is slightly taller than she is, but she still is taller than the women he had been with since he started his game.

She also has a deep shade of brown hair, a pure brunette. The type of women he doesn't really feel attracted to compared to blondes and the women who love dying their hair in different colors.

To him, they just seem so open to talk to and the type he would have fun in bed with.

Though he had been proven wrong with the brunette he has just spent the night with.

He leans back down to the bed and snakes his hands into the duvet, feeling his own fingers glaze the smooth skin of the sleeping woman as he makes his way up to her chest, where he slowly brings his entire palm agaisnt one of the soft and tender large fillings.

A shaky sigh escapes his lips when he can tell that his hand isn't large enough to cover it entirely, while his free hand snakes its way down her slim stomach and slowly down, glazing his fingers on the sensitive skin that instantly jolts her awake.

She shuts her eyes back up when the bright sunlight peeping through the large gaping of the curtains beams onto her face.

For a moment she forgets why she is awake, only to be reminded when warmth fills her face as his fingers press down between her legs.

"Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." Aaron grins as he gazes down to her green eyes with a small smirk on his lips.

"You didn't mean to?" She asks with furrowed brows as she reaches into the duvet and grips onto his wrist, preying his hand away from her. "Doesn't seem like it."

"I couldn't resist touching you." He growls into her ear as he leans forward and bites on her ear. "I've never seen a woman with a body like yours before." He sighs out shakily as he sneaks his hand up her thigh once more as he moves his lips down to her neck. "A body that can drive any man crazy."

"Mh." She nods slightly as she can feel the nibbling sensation at the base of her neck. "Not all men. Just men with your tastes." She whispers back as she slowly parts her knees, almost welcoming him to feel every inch of her body as he pleased.

"I can't imagine any man denying your company." He chuckles before leaning back and gazing into her eyes, instantly drowning in them. "I really can't." He whispers before leaning into her lips, only to get her to gasp slightly as his sneaky fingers find their way into her.

"Good morning, daddy." A small voice beams into the room, instantly forcing the woman's eyes to flash wide open and glance around, only to have her eyes fall on a seemingly four-year-old child at the door, peeping into the room.

"Did she just call you her father?" She asks as she points towards the door.

Aaron glances towards the door and sighs out in annoyance as the bright blue eyes gaze back at him through the slightly open door.

"Look, I can explain." Aaron tries to speak but the woman is already shoving her feet off the bed and quickly pulling on the dress she finds lying on the floor. "Hey, could you relax and get back in bed with me?" He asks as he reaches out and grabs her wrist when she instantly snatches it from him.

"I asked if you had a family before all of this and you agreed that you did not have one. Yet there is a kid calling you daddy?" She asks in disbelief and he sighs out as he runs his fingers through his hair. "Are you married? Do you have a wife-." She stops as she spots a photo on the head board of the bed, noticing the wedding photo of the man in front of her and a woman she does not really know.