30: you don't want gentle

"Hey! You have an hour until work!" Molly hisses as she brings the pillow down to Hailee's head, jolting her awake in an instant and glances around in terror. "Ella's bus is already gone and I'm catching a ride with Lala since you clearly aren't getting ready in a moment."

Molly explains as she reaches her hands to her hair and ties her short but full head of blonde hair into a loose ponytail, bringing out her high cheekbones and contoured face.

"And not to forget. Your phone rang nearly eighteen times and some man kept asking where I was. I just told him home." She shrugs and chuckles lightly as she glances at Hailee who rubs the back of her hands agaisnt her eyes. "Lucky enough he doesn't know this place. Unless it is the guy you were with. Hm?"

"Oh shut up. He wouldn't be calling in the morning to begin with." Hailee sighs out and shoves her feet off the bed and stands up. "He's a very important business man. Just yesterday I found out he was the CEO of Red. Not just the CEO, he founded it. And on top of that, he also runs another company as a member of the board of directors. Like... How much can a person have to feel happy with the money they already have?"

"He sounds pretty boring." Molly chuckles as she watches her half naked sister make her way to her dressing table, staring into her waking face. "Sounds like he spends time in the office."

"That's the thing, he's always working." She shrugs her shoulders and pats down just underneath her eyes. "Yet he finds the time to sleep with a bunch of women. I just happened to fall for it like the idiot I am."

"I won't argue with that but I hope the idiot remembers to drop me off to my college next time in the morning." Molly rolls her eyes, getting Hailee to sigh out. "Or else I'm moving out."

"Be my guest. Less mouths to feed." Hailee grins out and Molly clicks her tongue.

"You would come crying to get me back because I do most of the work. Which reminds me, you should tell Ella that she's grown up and shouldn't leave her laundry everywhere. I might bring a boy over and he'll step on pink panties."

"Why would you bring a boy over under my roof!" Hailee hisses and Molly chuckles out as she walks over to the door. "We're not that far age wise, so don't think I'm a little girl Hailee. Two more years and I'm out of your hair."

"Gosh you." She sighs out before Molly leaves the room and heads down the stairs, heading out to her waiting friend outside.

She grabs her books by the door and her bag before opening the front door.

"I'm heading out!" She screams into the house before stepping out, only to notice two unfamiliar cars in front of her house.

The first one was a white mustang with her friend's head sticking out from the window and waving at her with a wide grin on her face.

The second one... was a rather big brand car.

The sharp edges and fine wheels are enough to make her stare for an awful long time as she slowly walks to her friend's car.

"Who the heck is that?" Lala whispers from the window and points to the car behind them. "There's a hottie in there. He's been on a phone call since he parked here."

Molly stares for a while, trying to make of the man through the slightly blackened windshield, but enough to tell a few facial details.

Just as she is about to give in and leave him be, he opens the door and steps out of the car, getting Molly to choke out as she quickly jumps into the back seat of the car and fishes out her phone, sending Hailee a quick alert.

"That's Hailee's obsessed one night stand." Molly chuckles out as she watches him walk up to the house, still talking on the phone. "He's a rich bastard and devilishly handsome too."

"So Hailee doesn't want him?" Lala asks with wide eyes and Molly shakes her head in denial.

"His married." Molly simply points out and rolls into the front seat. "But I can tell he likes her. I think he's the guy that's been calling and asking where Hailee is this morning. He's obsessed with her. I can see it."

"Who wouldn't be?" Lala chuckles out. "Your sister is so beautiful that I could run gay for her." She chuckles as Molly reaches over to the wheel and turns the keys, starting the car, instantly grabbing Aaron's attention as he glances over his shoulder to the car.

"Let's get out of here before he sees me. I don't want to say anything Hailee would kill me for." Molly whispers as she ducks from his gaze.

Lala nods and glances out of the car, meeting Aaron's gaze and waving at him before driving off with a small smile on her face.

Making Aaron a bit confused, though he is almost used to having women smile and wave constantly at him.

He knocks once more, after his failed two first knocks, he finally hears some rough footsteps making their way to the door.

"I swear Molly if you locked yourself out again-." She pauses when she opens the door and meets Aaron's gaze within an instant, closing up her throat.

"Molly?" He asks with a small smile tagging his lips as he glances down at her outfit, noticing how she was obviously in the shower and had to run out with just her thigh high towel wrapped around her curvy body.

"I swear... She told me the door locked her out..." She says in a mummer and brushes her slightly wet hair off her shoulders. "W-What are you doing here?"

"I thought I could see you, before heading off to work." He shrugs his shoulders and drops his gaze to her peaking breasts glistening with the water covering her entire body.

She notices almost instantly and pulls the towel further up her chest, bringing his eyes back to her face with a small smirk on his face.

"Great. You saw me so have a good day. I should get ready for mine. As you noticed..." She clears her throat and he nods his head slightly. "So uh... Bye-."

"I can't believe you'd have the audacity to just get me excited last night and just leave. Expecting me not to come back to finish what we started." He bites onto his lower lips as he deliberately drops his eyes down to her thighs, getting her entire face to turn all shades of red in mere seconds.

"N-No!" She stands back as her heart begins to beat agaisnt her ears. "You... Bella has to get to school-."

"I dropped her off before I came here." He shrugs his shoulders as he steps into the house, getting her to step back from him, unintentionally letting him in. "And you complained about the car, and since we're alone here, you won't complain, right?"

"I'm not alone. My sister's are here-."

"I saw your sister earlier get into the car." He smirks out, getting her to clench her teeth and glance to the ground. "Don't make excuses, or else I'll be less gentle, Hailee."

"... I-I." She glances around as though trying to find an excuse somehow. "I-I have work-."

"At eight. We still have thirty minutes to go. A lot can happen in just thirty minutes." His devilish grin sends shivers down her spine as he reaches over and grabs her wrist, pulling her to him. "Like I promised, I will be a little less gentle, because you gave another excuse."

"No, you got it wrong. I haven't showered and-."

"Now that's intentional." He growls with a grin as he stares into her eyes mercilessly while reaching a hand down along her backside. "You don't want gentle. I can tell."