6: Never liked her

The car slowly makes its stop under the shade of a black tinted glass roof, lining with an endless line of cars that are often simply there for the fun of it.

Aaron has an obsession with collecting cars that he personally thought are more futuristic and expensive to get.

He is a man who worked hard for the money dragging his pockets and so he has no boundaries when it comes to spending it on the things he loves and likes.

Amongst the endless list of things he loves to spend his money on, his daughter by far is the first on the list.

Despite never expecting it to happen and happening too early, Bella changed his life completely the moment she took in her first breath.

Her large blue eyes always leave an imprint on his mind of her little angelic nature and heart. She really is an angel that was delivered to him and he loved everything about her.

He doesn't intend to spoil his child with all the images of bad deeds that he has been doing recently and at most times she doesn't really see the women he brings home since she is always asleep.

She had spotted a few before Hailee, though, she rarely talked to either of them because they never talked to her as well. They didn't mind he had a child.

So Hailee was just another woman to him, until she panicked when she found out he is married and has a daughter.

A heavy sigh escapes his lips as he jumps out of the car and gazes at the large mansion. Knowing too well he has to explain to his daughter who Hailee is without telling her anything else.

He grits his teeth as he makes his way towards the front doors, still trying the endless list of reasons she met Hailee.

Though not even knowing her name is bound to be a little more hard to convince. But since he is ever going to spend another day with her, he didn't think it was a problem.

The instant Bella hears the door click open from the leaving room, she instantly gets up onto her pale pink ice cream socks and pads her way towards the front door, only to lock eyes with he father who grins down at her.

"Miss me?" He asks with a small chuckle as Bella giggles and rushes to give his legs a tight hug. "See, I told you I wouldn't be late."

"Where is the nice lady?" Bella asks as she glances up at him with her large blue orbs gazing innocently to her father who instantly melts at the sight of them.

"She's gone home." He smiles and reaches down to lift her off the ground and into her arms. "She said goodbye."

"Is she coming back?" She asks as he takes them both to the leaving room where he sits down on the pearly white couch facing a large TV mounted into the stone wall.

"Hm. I doubt it." He shrugs his shoulders and grabs the remote by the stool, instantly flicking it on and skipping through the channels to get to her favourite tv show.

"Why not?" She asks with furrowing brows while sitting on her father's lap and watching him change the channel.

"Because she's got work to do." He sighs out and reaches his hand to pat her head down and gently stroke her golden hair. "Don't you only need me?"

"No." She shrugs her shoulders and pouts her lips as though she is about to cry.

"Fine. Your mum will be here-."

"I don't like mum... She's mean and she hurts my hair." She crosses her tiny palms across her chest and turns away from Aaron who finally lands on the right channel. "She never plays with me and tells me I'm making noise."

Aaron simply stares at the top of her head as she protests to the open air while watching her favourite show.

Even he knew too well her mother hardly spars any time for Bella who infact needs her more than her father.

Though that is the case, he can't help but know it is not her fault she doesn't act like a mother to Bella.

The instant she had gotten together with Aaron, she instantly fell head over heels for him and vowed to love him until the ends of time. She would offer herself to him and he would gladly take the offer.

However, as time flew by, she stopped loving as she used to when she found out that he barely has any interest in talking or getting to spend time simply talking about things they like or don't like.

It didn't sit well with her and she felt very unattended to that she decided to break up with him and find another man.

She was deeply in love with this new man, but the harsh reality slowly settled in when she found out she was four weeks pregnant. The only person she had been with four weeks prior was Aaron who in fact was also seeing someone else.

Soon after her new love found out, their love ended in shambles and she had nowhere else to go but confront the owner of the child.

When Aaron heard the news, he didn't want to believe it and constantly begged her to get rid of it while offering thousands upon dollars of money for her.

Even though it was a good idea, she couldn't cough up the fact that she might die or the fact that she was risking a life time of luxury.

She decided to keep it and force him to become her husband in the end and there was nothing Aaron could do about it except watch helplessly as he nee love also left him and all he was left with was a woman keeping his child for his money.

But the instant the child he wished death upon was born, Aaron had fallen in love with the child the instant he held her.

He completely forgot she was a mistake and loved her more than her own mother who didn't want anything to do with her except get money off of it.

Aaron didn't chase them off or blackmail them. He took it upon himself to raise her and so he did.

Since his 'wife' didn't like the pregnancy and the child all together, she didn't really raise her much and Bella, often that not, saw her as a stranger and not a mother.