2: A married man?

Her eyes dart around the room even more, now spotting a lot more pictures of Aaron, the woman, and the little girl still peeping through the door at them.

They are entirely covered all over the room, even with a large portrait she swore she couldn't have missed when she first got here. But since Aaron was a fan of having sex in the darkness, she didn't quite see any of the photos very well.

She thought they were paintings.

"Is your wife home?" She asks as she glances at him blankly, getting him to frown slightly when he now knows there is no way of getting her back in the bed with him now.

He sighs out ever so slightly and shoves his feet off the bed as well. He grabs his boxers and pulls the on before standing up, still aware that his daughter is still watching them from the door, choosing not to get in.

"No. She's not." He sighs out as he glances around for a moment.

"Are you still married to this woman?" She asks as she points to the picture. He glances down at it for a moment as he chooses not to answer right then.

Aaron has never really hesitated to tell most of the women about his marriage with another woman and the fact that he has a kid.

That is if they found out.

But most o the women, even after finding out about it always came crawling back into his bed despite the shocking news.

Well, it wasn't shocking to them.

"I am." He nods after a while and watches as she glances away from the photo and towards the child still staring back at her.

Staring at the little girls luring blue eyes almost makes her forget for a moment. The innocence in them fill her entire body with an elective shock, gazing at the beautiful eyes alone.

She snaps back into reality and glances towards Aaron instead, only to have him frown a little when her eyes meets his.

"You had a child in this house, when we did all that?" She asks as she points at the little girl. "All those... Noises, she heard it all, didn't she?"

"She was probably asleep." Aaron shrugs his shoulders, only to get her to chuckle forcefully as she rolls her eyes.

"You still had a child in the house." She frowns at him as she pulls on her heels and gently fixes her hair with her fingers. "You can't just bring a woman... With your daughter able to roam the house like this. What do you think she's thinking about right now? That her daddy brought a woman who doesn't look like her mother?"

"This is the first time she's done this." He tries to explain, though the words in his mouth hardly seem convincing to hear. "She's usually asleep-."

"Usually?" She asks with furrowing brows and frowns at him deeply. "You do this every single day?"

"Not... Usually." He shrugs his shoulders and she sighs out slightly, biting onto the inside of her mouth before glancing at the little girl by the door.

"Well, in that case, I better leave. I have a meeting in an hour." She points out as she walks towards the door, feeling reluctant to stay any longer in the same room with him.

"Let me drop you off." Aaron suggests as he walks towards her while grabbing a large shirt that was hanging from a jacket hanger by the door. "I can drive you back." He offers as he stops beside her.

She glances down at the little girl instead and smiles slightly as she reaches her hand down to her fluffy golden hair. A child that clearly took most of her mother's genes than her father.

The curly shoulder length locs of golden hair clearly does not match the pitch black short strands of Aaron Black, her father.

Not to mention, her bright angelic blue eyes hiding under the thick curtain of black lashes didn't not belong to Aaron as well.

His eyes are as dark as they could get, only exposing the basin him than the good. Compared to his daughter who seemed entirely innocent and fragile.

"I bet you've never seen me before. I'm your daddy's friend. I just had a sleepover with him." She tries to lie to the child but instead of getting a small nod of understanding from her, she smiles instead and reaches her tint hands up to her wrist, taking her aback.

"I like you." She chuckles as she pulls her hand. "Lets have breakfast. Mr Leavens makes the best pancakes." She chimes out as she pulls her out of the room, forcing her to reluctantly follow behind.

"Bella, she wants to go home." Aaron sighs as he grabs his daughter's wrist and carefully preys it off of the woman's wrist. "You can go have breakfast. I'll find you-."

"No." She shrugs her shoulders and grabs onto the lady's wrist once more, this time, tugging onto her wrist even more as she directs her towards the stairs. "She's nice. I want to have breakfast with her." She explains as she continues to pull her.

Aaron sighs for a moment as he watches his daughter pull away the woman he is trying hard to get on with for the last time before he has to move on to the next.

Having his daughter even find an interest in one of the women he brings home is enough to make the next discussion more torturous with his wife.

"Bella, you're being stubborn again." Aaron groans out as he follows behind them.

"I know I should have asked this before, but-." The woman starts as she glances over her shoulder to Aaron who is already eyeing her. "-How old are you?" She asks as she turns her gaze back down to Bella who happily leads the way with a slight skip. "Thirty?"

"I'm twenty six." Aaron furrows his brows and sighs out slightly ashe gazes down at Bella.

"Twenty five?" She gasps as she glances at him in shock. "I could have thought with the kid you could be thirty at least..."

"She's just four." He shrugs his shoulders as they walk into the kitchen where a maid and a butler walks around the kitchen, setting up the breakfast items and meals. "How old are you?"

"Well, it's funny how you hardly know my age." She chuckles when Bella sits her down at the table and pulls another seat closer to her, wanting to sit next to her.

Aaron pulls the seat right across the woman and sits down.

"You don't know my name either, Mr Black." She points out when the butler, Mr Leavens begins to place the plates with a freshly made breakfast feast.

"It wouldn't hurt telling me your name now." He shrugs his shoulders as he leans on the table and laces his fingers together while Bella begins to much down on her meal the instant the butler sets it down in front of her.

"Hm." She smiles slightly and takes a fork full of scrambled eggs and a piece of lightly toasted bread. "I told it to you before. But since we were just enjoying each other's company, it's okay if you don't know my name. It's not like we'll do this again." She simply smiles and takes the fork into her mouth.