4: A quick car session

As advised earlier. DO NOT READ THIS NOVEL IF YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN 16-18.

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SEXUAL CONTENT, THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU.

PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

At this point she's fully aware of the seriousness radiating his eyes. Showing how immersed he is in the idea of having a quick session in the car with her before dropping her off.

Her eyes slowly linger from his sharp jawline and wine coloured lips, down to his slightly broad neck and broad shoulders.

There is no doubt in mind that the man sitting in front of her spends a some hours of the day lifting weights and trying to keep his body in shape.

Probably to maintain his good looks and attract more women within a flash.

Her eyes linger further down his chest, that almost presses agaisnt his shirt and down to his thighs.

Meaty thighs.

He is wearing boxers that surpass his knees just a little. Excruciatingly long boxers if she could add. But hiding underneath those boxers, a few hours ago was a large metallic rod that she can't really blur out of her mind. The more she thinks about it, the more her body trembled slightly from the previous memory.

She clears her throat as glances from his boxers, though her intention wasn't to revisit her night's thoughts with a married man.

All she wanted to view was his slightly hairy and masculine legs that she somehow felt so drawn to simply look at.

There is no doubt in mind that Aaron is very attractive with almost everything a woman desires.

Sadly, it's only the physical desires.

He is a rotten apple from within.

"Why aren't you answering me?" He asks as he glances at her for a quick moment before turning his gaze back to the road, approaching her neighbourhood now. "Do you want me or not?"

She glances back at him as she presses her lips together, not trusting herself to say the right answer as she gazes at him with furrowing brows.

"Why did you have to be married?" She says in a low tone as she chuckles to herself.

"What?" He asks, having not gotten what she has just said.

"Nothing." She shakes her head in denial and takes in a sharp breath before turning from him and sighing out heavily. "That's my house, right up there." She points towards the pearly white mansion at the curvy end of the neighbourhood.

"... okay." He nods while he slows down the car as he approached the house.

He slowly licks his lower lip as he reaches his hand down to his thighs, gently running his fingers along his thigh before glancing at her for a moment.

The car makes a slow stop in front of the mansion surrounded by well cut grass and other decent mansions beside it, feeling up the entire upper class neighbourhood.

From the large house alone, Aaron can tell she clearly doesn't want him for the money that he has. Making him a little more excited to know she simply finds him attractive.

He glances back at her after stopping the car, noticing she doesn't really seem to be getting out. Better yet, she doesn't seem to notice the car has already stopped.

A small smirk spreads on his face as he reaches his hand over to her thighs, gently caressing her smooth skin as he rides his fingers along her thighs, slowly sliding them towards her inner thigh as he gets higher.

"Please stop." She says as she grabs his wrist and glares at him with furrowing brows. "You have a daughter, a wife-."

"Just enjoy me, at least." He whispers as he reaches his other hand down to her seatbelt, snapping it off its clutches and leaning into her seat. "Don't think about that."

She sighs out shakily as she feels the warmth of his fingers fill up her skin the instant he brings his hand between her thighs, with his fingers pressing agaisnt the fabric of her lace underwear, causing her entire body to shudder.

He reaches his lips down to the nape of her neck as he sneakily preys his fingers past the only barrier to his goal. It doesn't take him long to feel her sigh into his mouth as his fingers slowly turn warmer and warmer with every stroke he makes.

"It would be better in the back." He whispers as he continues his teasing, making it a little more aggressive this time as he watches her slowly gasp out and moan from the tension.

When he doesn't really get a reply from her, he instead reaches for the seat adjuster and snaps her seat back before hovering over her and reaching his free hand down to dress, pulling it over her thighs.

Since he's well aware of her being reluctant to even spend more time with him after finding out he's a father and married, all he can manage to do is distract her with pleasure and not waste any second of it.

He knows for a fact that people usually fog their minds whenever they are in an erotic moment and can only think straight when they take a break or they are done with it.

The more reason he isn't pulling back his other arm to undress her properly.

"Damn it..." She moans out as she fails to compose herself, feeling a little more excited and too sunk into the emotion to pull away from him.

She reaches her hand down to grab his wrist, planning to prey his hand away from her but instead losses her grip the instant she feels her stomach curl.

Noticing she won't last much longer, he quickly fishes his hand from her and pulls his boxers down as he hovers over her.

As much as guilt and embarassement fills her entire body, she can't help but want to spend a little more time with him.

He leans his lips down to hers, taking in all the savoury sweetness from her mouth alone before his entire body shakes as when his firmness is fully embraced by her soft warmth, getting him to instantly moan out along with her.

The car gently sways with each rough movement, causing a few screeching and whizzing sounds to escape the tires and metal plates of the car.

She could have never felt more embarrassed with herself as she is entirely flooded with the emotions from a man she doesn't want to give her body to, but can not really resist the tempation.