3: Desperate

Aaron watches from the driver seat as the woman he has just spent the night with waves at his daughter who seems entirely fond of her.

Not that he could blame her because of it. In fact, he can tell she has a certain alluring aroma around her which is also starting to rub him a little.

Overall, she seems genuinely nice and fun to b around, something he can't deny he wants to have around for a bit more before he can move on to the next big fish.

"She's adorable." She sighs out as she takes a seat into the passenger seat up front with him. "I hope you don't ruin her."

"I wouldn't want that." He rolls his eyes slightly as he starts his car while she straps in her seatbelt, getting him to cringe a little. "Taking precautions I see." He jokes as he watches her fix the seatbelt.

"Always take precautions." She smiles slightly as she glances at him for a second. Meeting his slightly drowsy eyes before dropping them back to the belt.

"Hm." He shrugs his shoulders and steps on the gas peddle, driving towards the gate. "Been in an accident before?"

"You asked the same question yesterday." She chuckles slightly and runs a hand through her hair while gazing at the road ahead. "I told you why as well."

"You did?" He asks in shock as he blinks for a moment, trying to recall ever asking her about it.

Since he had driven to his place during the night with her in his car, he probably might have asked about it at one point.

Though he can't really tell if he did ask or she I just lying to him.

All his mind could think about that night was how warm her body could feel pressed up agaisnt his, under the thin covers with nothing but skin to wear.

Also how her small plumpy lips could taste with the thick strawberry gloss she had before he might have ingested it all.

His favourite part on her was her entire existence.

Unlike most women he had been with, she is good at almost everything.

Her kiss could cloud a man's mind for days and leave him speechless as maybe even deaf.

Her body itself is overwhelmingly flexible, mostly on her waist rather. Her small seductive belly dances had hypnotized him entirely like a snake with mesmerizing colours dancing to the tune of the heart.

Not to mention her soothing voice and smooth tender skin that almost feel like a child's skin.

With all the great things he managed to find on her within a night only urges him to want to explore her body for the last time before they part ways.

"Sorry, I don't remember." He shrugs his shoulders with a playful smile as she nods her head in agreement and glance out of her window instead. "But you can tell me everything you did yesterday. I won't forget."

"As I said before, there's really no need. We aren't going to see each other anyway." She says then presses her lips together as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Why not?" He asks and glances at her for a moment before plastering his eyes back on the road. "We can meet up at times."

"You have a daughter and a wife." She points out as she holds up two fingers to him, showing him how many things she's just listed down. "I have no child nor husband. So no, I don't think it's okay for us to see each other."

"I get your point. I really do." He nods his head slightly as he gently reaches his hand down to her slightly exposed thighs, and gently squeezing it as he smirks at her, getting her to flatten out her brows in a bit of annoyance. "But it's not so bad. We can keep it between us and I can come over to your place when you're free. That way we aren't distracted like this morning."

She stares at him for a moment with a deep frown on her face, clearly annoyed by how much he's willing to put his wife aside for a woman he has just met the previous day.

A woman he clearly has no intention of knowing but simply getting the thrill out of using her body to revive his own.

"When is your wife coming back?" She asks as she reaches down to his hand on her thigh with a small smile tagging she lips as she glances at him.

A small slight jolt fills his body when he feels her warm palm on his hand as she slept laces their fingers together, exciting him a bit.

"She won't be home until next week." He bites onto his lower lip and glances at her. "I can come over tonight, if you'd like."

She chuckles as she brings her other hand down to his hand and begins to circle around the back of his hand.

"You're a very handsome man, Aaron. How can a woman say no to such an offer. Moreover, I'll get to have you for an entire week before your wife steals you from me." She pouts her lips as she glances at him with beady eyes. "After then, you'll forget I exist."

"How can I forget a woman like you. We can see each other even when she's around. She won't have to know. She won't find out." He winks with a low chuckle as he licks his lower lip, feeling the pulse in his boxers slowly grow stronger.

"When you say things like that, how risky this all is, it only makes me more excited." She giggles as she glances down at she laps. "Make me want to have you right now too."

"Nothing's stopping you." He smirks as he glances at her, only to swallow a lump in his throat as he glances down at her peeping round breasts from under the V cut in the front. "Want me to stop the car?"