5:In love with a bad man

Aaron flinches a bit as he sits back down on his chair, noticing then that his leg had been leaning agaisnt the cupholder for far too long.

A deep heavy sigh escapes her lips as she gazes lazily at the roof of the car, feeling her body slowly recover.

Aaron smiles and reaches for her phone on the dashboard of the car. Without a second to waste, he instantly puts in his number in and hands it over to her with a sneaky smile.

"In case you feel like calling me." He explains, only to get her to sit up so suddenly and snatch the phone away from his grip. "Call me."

"No. Definitely not." She shook her head and fixed her dress as she opened the door and got out. "Don't wait for my call because you won't ever get it!" She hisses as her cheeks flare up from embarassement and anger.

She swings the door shut and walks away from the car and towards her house as Aaron chuckles lightly and starts his car, driving off the moment she gets on her front porch.

She glances over her shoulder and watched the car drive off with a deep frown.

"Hailee!" A loud thud fills her eyes long before a short blonde runs towards her while waving a small shovel in her hands, instantly grabbing her attention.

As the short blonde manages to get closer to the porch from the small garden beside the mansion, Hailee instantly sighs out as she can tell the look on her face

"Who was that?" She asks with raising brows to which Hailee rolls her eyes to and turns for the door. "He's handsome."

"Forget about him, Molly. He's not the one." She says in a mummer as she pulls her shoes off and steps into the house.

Molly instantly pulls off her hat and boots before stepping in as well, following behind her as she also pulls her dirty gloves off and tosses them to the door.

"What happened? Seemed to me you were having such a lovely time in the car. Lucky enough Ella wasn't here to see it." She chuckles out as she follows Hailee to the kitchen where she pulls open the fridge and grabs a small can of soda.

"He's married. That's what happened." She rolls her eyes and leaned back to the counter as she takes her small sips on the can. "He has a daughter too. She even saw me."

"Oh." Molly poses and simply stares at her older sister's deep frown as she glances away in embarassement. "Did you find out today?"

"No. Wait... Yes. This morning actually. She showed up in our room while we were both naked and she didn't seem so surprised. He probably does the same thing with other women. He rarely listened to me talk and all that was on his mind was my body. Even after finding out, he simply told me to just forget about his whole marriage issue and the fact he has a daughter just so he can get on me once last time."

"He sounds like a real scumbag." Molly nods to herself as she glances around for a moment, glancing over to the pile of dirty dishes still on the sink from the morning breakfast that the maid hadn't cleaned yet. "But do you like him?" She asks with furrowing brows when Hailee presses her lips together, feeling uncomfortable.

"I liked him, before all that." She nods and places the empty can in a small bin close to her feet. "What I didn't like was his lack of attention to me. All he wanted was to sleep with me and that was it."

"Will you see him again?" Molly continues to ask, getting Hailee to glance at her for a moment. "Will you keep seeing him?"

"I don't want to see him again. I already told you. He's married." She groans out and walks away from her and towards the corridor where she nearly bumps into the maid.

"And if he got a divorce. Would you see him?" She continues to press which makes Hailee more uncomfortable and on edge than ever before.

Her entire body tenses up with her stomach curling and tightening.

She can not deny the harsh reality that she still wants to see him again. But she can't shake off the feeling that his marriage and daughter are in the way.

Just like he said, he brings over countless women just like her. It's a routine he doesn't really want to end despite puting his own daughter in a terrible place to be raised.

What more his own wife who probably thinks she has a very faithful husband who looks after thor daughter and doesn't spar any other woman a glance.

Hailee didn't want that.

Absolutely not.

Her idea of a man that wants to share a bed with her is the kind of man that will devote his life to her and remain loyal until the day he breathes his last.

To have a large mansion filled with countless kids with mouths full of endless chatter while she cuddles up with her husband infront of a warm burning fireplace and watching a romantic movie.

Aaron clearly isn't the right type to fit into the picture she created. But se can't help but know she's developed a liking for him.

Which she hopes will soon fade away.

"I don't know." She answers honestly as she opens the room to her door and steps in. "I really don't."

"So you like him that much." Molly nods her head in agreement and clicks her tongue. "In that case, if you want to find someone serious that listens to you and isn't cheating on his family behind their back, you'll have to forget this man ever existed and that there are countless other men out there willing to even marry you."

"I know." Hailee nods her had in agreement. "I'm not too drawn to him anyway. I just hope this doesn't repeat itself with the next person I meet."