27: what morals?

Hailee's eyes constantly fall onto Bella's sleeping body as she drives as slow as she can, not wanting to throw her into the windshield if she had to step on the brake ever so suddenly.

She's still so young and still a baby.

Hailee can only feel sorrow for her, knowing she desperately wants to be loved by someone other than her own father.

Aaron isn't enough for her, since he's always trying to make more money.

Probably to make Bella's mother stay in his life for the sake of their daughter.

Hailee rolls her eyes and grits her teeth as she nears the mansion belonging to the one man she hates in the world, Aaron Black.

The moment her eyes fall on it, she begins to reconsider even driving into the gates sure enough his wife would be home and would question why an attractive woman is bringing her child home after a tiresome long day.

Not that she would care where Bella was since she hadn't even asked where she was, she would only mind about why Hailee was with her and why Hailee instead of Mr Leavens.

She reaches for her phone in her purse as she parks right at his gate and instantly texts him to come out and get her.

He sends her back a text almost immediately, telling her to drive in when she refused, not wanting to be seen by his wife.

He sends a laughing emoji before assuring her that his wife isn't home and it is safe to drive in.

Hailee grins out as she starts the car and approaches the camera view of the gate.

It opens the instant it scans her face and she drives in with her guts screaming out in nervousness, praying his wife doesn't drive in any moment from now.

As she drives to the front of the mansion, a maid and Aaron could be seen waiting for the car.

The instant Hailee stops in front of the two, the maid quickly rushes over to the passenger seat and opens the door.

"Nice to see you again, Miss." The maid smiles cheerfully, getting Hailee to smile at her nervously.

"Same to you." She chuckles out and reaches for her jacket before the maid carries Bella off the seat and carefully carries her out of the car and makes her way to the house.

Aaron smiles when he notices Bella fast asleep in the maid's arms before he slowly makes his way towards the car.

The maid sneaks a glance over her shoulder and at the Aaron who throws himself into the car, getting her to frown a bit when she knows too well the woman is all he can think about.

"Thanks for taking her from school. Though I already knew you would do it." He smirks as she rolls her eyes and leans back into her seat with her arms crossed on her chest.

"Don't take this as a good sign. I only did it for Bella." She explains and Aaron nods his head slightly before leaning closer to her seat, getting her to lean from him. "What are you doing?"

"Is it really just for Bella?" He asks as his eyes trail down her smooth cheeks and down to her lips. "Was a little part of you doing it for me?"

"No. I wasn't." She furrows her brows and reaches for his shoulder, gently pushing him away from her. "Bella wanted a woman to pick her up. Not a butler or her father, it was the least I could do."

"For what?" He asks as he bites his lower lip and glances back up to meet her gaze, setting her cheeks ablaze at the deliberate luring gaze he's giving her.

"I don't know. I just felt-."

"It's because of me." He cuts her off and reaches for her wrists on his shoulders, "don't deny it. A part of you wanted to make me proud."

"Stop trying to make yourself seem like you're worth anything so special." She hisses and tries to take back her wrists when he tightens his hold, pulling her to him even more until their lips are a hair's breath away from toughing. "You're just... A scumbag."

"If I am, why do you like me so much?" He asks with a small deep chuckle radiating his throat.

"Shut up... I don't." She says in a mummer as she slowly closes her eyes when he slithers his tongue into the slight gaping of her lips before pressing his lips against hers.

Without any thought to it, she leans back into the kiss, proving to him that she is just lying to herself.

He traces a hand down to her back from her smooth round shoulders and down her spine to where he wants his hand to be, gently squeezing her through the fabric which only makes her cheeks turn into burning coal.

He brings his other hand down to her waistline, where her shirt is perfectly tucked into her skirt.

He slips his fingers in through the fabric and tags her shirt out of the skirt, freeing the extra buttons hidden away. He snaps a few of them loose before he can finally slither his hand into her shirt and right underneath the fragile lace piece of clothing, cupping his hand around the main goal.

Hailee sighs out shakily when he slightly pinches his two fingers together, all the more feeling the coldness of his palm, making it worse for her to bare.

"The stirringwheel is getting in the way, you'll have to lead instead." Aaron growls as he leans from the kiss and glances into her eyes. "Unless you're thinking of the back seat?"

"What's wrong with your house?" Hailee asks as her eyes dart to the mansion just outside her car.

"....uh... I lied." Aaron chuckles out as he reaches his hand from within her shirt to her chin, gently stroking his thumb agaisnt her lips. "Ria is home, that's why I came out to see you."

A deep frown makes its way on her lips and she instantly shoves his other hand gripping her back side to him before buttoning up her shirt with a distant look on, taking him by surprise.

"I didn't think it would upset you that much." He chuckles out as he reaches for her hair when she smacks his hand away from her.

"Your wife is inside, Aaron. She's here." She explains as she tucks in her shirt in anger and embarrassment.

"Yeah, but what's the difference even if she wasn't?" He asks with a frown when he notices her fixing herself.

"I can't think of being with you with your wife just a wall away. As a matter of fact I shouldn't even concern myself with you!" She hisses and clenches her jaw as shame fills her entire body.

"We already talked about this." He sighs out and glances out of the window. "We're only together for Bella. It's not an excuse, I know, but we both can't deny we've been thinking about each other, Hailee. I want you as much as you want me."

Hailee stares at him for a moment before dropping her gaze to her laps, knowing he is obviously telling the truth.

But she can't bring herself to do it knowing he's got a wife who isn't far. Just inside the mansion.

Her morals won't let her. (Which are obviously messed up morals to begin with)

"I should get home. My sister's could be hungry." She quietly says, getting him to frown and sigh out.

"Fine. If that's what you want." He whispers before leaning back to her and reaching for her chin.

Though she tries to struggle off his grip on her chin, he doesn't let her prey off and kisses her once more before he steps out of the car, leaving her heart racing dangerously in her chest.