11: One more kiss

"what did she say?" Hailee asks as she caresses Bella's hair as softly as she could, though feeling nervous at the same time.

"Hm?" Aaron asks with raised brows, having not gotten what she said.

"I mean what did she say about me, when she found out? Was she... Pissed off?" She asks and Aaron sighs out as he runs a hand through his hair and glances around for a moment.

"She said she would put in all her power to destroy the woman I spend nights with." He nods to himself and reconnects their eyes. "Break them to pieces."

"She sounds serious." Hailee nods while lifting Bella off the ground when she notices she is beginning to doze off on her laps while standing. "But she just has to be. You need to be a responsible father and husband. You can't be playing the field like you were in college. You have to protect your family. Not destroy it."

"Tell me, miss, what did you like about me?" He asks as he takes a seat just across from her.

"Miss?" Hailee asks with raising brows, a bit disappointed at him for still failing to recall her name.

"You didn't tell me your name so... I thought that would be better." He nods his head slightly and she sighed out for a moment as she glances down at Bella's blushed face while she sleeps leaning on her chest and falling fast asleep.

It is just understandable that Bella is running low on battery, it is well past nine in the evening which is too much for a child her age.

"I'll tell you once. Forget and I swear I will never." She threatens to which he smiles to and nods his head in agreement. "Hailee. My name is Hailee. Like I had told you the night we met."

"Sounds beautiful." He smiles and she nods her head slightly.

"That's the exact thing you said when I told you before."

"Sorry." He leans back on his seat and straightens his back as he bites onto his lower lip. "I suck at focusing on anything. Especially when someone tells me their names."

"You can't focus on something you don't find interesting." She rolls her she's and moves Bella a little to make herself comfortable as well. "All that was interesting was my body. Not my name."

"I can not tell a lie, you're right, that was all I was thinking about." He nods his head in agreement before glancing back at her, only to notice her deep unsatisfied frown while he watches her hold Bella in her hands. "But now I want to know more. I started with your name. That's a start."

"I can tell you're bad at simply talking to women." She chuckles as gets up when her number is displayed on the screen. "You don't have to force yourself to find me interesting." She gently hands the sleeping Bella into Aaron's ready arms.

She leaves the two to go grab her order, remembering to thank the waitress though the order had been long overdue and their service is vividly slow.

She smiles at the waitress who thanks her for her time and patience before walking back to Aaron who's eyes never really left her.

"I should get going, so, bye." She nods and turns to leave when he gets up from the table and grabs her wrist, stopping her from walking away any further.

Bella wakes up from this and struggles out of her father's hands and onto the seat where she sleeps comfortable and undisturbed on the table.

"You're leaving now?" He asks with furrowing brows as she nods in confusion while lifting her takeaway bag.

"I got my order already. Why not?" She asks and he glances over his shoulder to the menu monitor that is still ten orders from his.

"Let me escort you back." He offers and grabs her bag before she could even get to deny or agree to it.

She glances down at Bella and sighs out when Aaron is already out of the door.

"Her father will be back, please look after her." She tells the lady feeding her baby off a bottle who nods in agreement, allowing her to leave Bella with no worries.

She makes her way out of the small joint as well and heads towards the car Aaron is already standing next to.

Surprising enough he is able to remember the car she had the day he met her yet didn't remember the name

"I'm surprised you still remember my car." She points out as she grabs the package from him and places it in the back.

"That's because you showed it to me that night before we left for my house." He shrugs his shoulders when she closes the door and glances at him with rising brows.

"Remembers the car and not the lady's name. You really are something, Aaron." She shrugs her shoulders and he chuckles. "Anyway. I should leave. I have sisters to feed." She chuckles and he reaches out to press his arm over her shoulder and beside her head to the car behind her.

He does the same with the other hand, locking her between his hands as he gazes down at her.

"What are you doing? People can see us." She explains in a whisper and he chuckles as he leans down to press a soft kiss against her neck. "Aaron, stop it."

"I escorted you so we could get alone and make out a little. Maybe even have a quick session in the car." He chuckles out, his deep chuckle radiates his throat as he leans into her ear, trying to sound seductive.

"I didn't need you to escort me. You left your daughter alone in there." She points her eyes to the small joint to which he shrugs his shields to.

"She's okay. So anyway, I'm not leaving until you kiss me. It's been a short time since we were apart but I kept thinking about you." He whispers and reaches his finger to her chin, gently tilting it up to face him. "Wanting to feel your lips once more."

Her face flushes entirely the instant his lips meet hers.

Aaron Black knows how to get a woman enchanted by his words.

Hailee isn't an idiot.

She's just madly in love with being given the attention she craves.