31: let's close the chapter

Aaron never seeks out women.

That is the one thing about him that he admired so much in himself. He always knows he is just a magnet that women always seem to gravitate to and it always made him get more full of himself.

Women constantly try to make him notice them even in the oddest places, it didn't matter who they were around, all that mattered to them was the sculpted Greek god and the lingering teasing thoughts of what he could do to them.

He wouldn't think of anyone unless they made it clear they want his attention.

Hailee isn't like the type of women he's always around.

Unlike in most situations, he has to get to her, and not the other way around.

"Look, Aaron, I can't do this right now-." Aaron doesn't give her another moment to say what she wants to as he forces his lips on hers, shutting her up in an instant as his fingers bury themselves to be back of her head and bring her face even closer to his than it already was.

She freezes at the sudden roughness in the kiss as he turns her entire body and brings her back to the wall, forcing her head to hit slightly agaisnt the grey painted walls, bring an uneasy pain for just a moment before it fades away.

Her cheeks flare up when his warm tongue reaches in to dance with her as their bodies slowly begin to melt in each other's heat.

Though he's rarely been the rough type, for as much as she's known him, she can't help but still feel entranced with just how soft his lips actually are agaisnt hers.

His large hands reach down to her thighs and grabs a fist full as he gently squeezes his hold and leans his lips further on her, bringing the back of her head to plaster agaisnt the wall.

He slowly peels his eyes open only to stare down at her long thick and black eyelashes that kiss agaisnt her red cheeks, smiling to himself mentally, as he knows she was only pretending not to want it.

Again, the type of woman Aaron rarely finds interest in. He always hungered for the women that get to the point without shying away.

Yet he still finds himself in Hailee's house.

He breaks the kiss and leans back, getting Hailee's eyes to peel open reluctantly and rests her gaze on the strong gaze of Aaron Black that show his intensions like a white canvas.

With a seductive lick of his tongue agaisnt his lower lip, he leans back to her, but this time, presses his lips agaisnt the nape of her neck, getting her eyes to fall back into slumber as though on command.

The fresh sent of her flowery bathing soap fills his nostrils, slightly tickling his throat, making him more drawn to her as he teasingly slides his tongue agaisnt her skin, making her sigh out shakily when she knew that he knew her neck is very sensitive, unlike most places.

He tucks one hand between the wall and her back, arching her towards him as his other hand reaches down to the black lather belt resting at his waist.

With the sounds of the metal cluttering about, Hailee's heart only performs summersaults, forcing her mind to turn blur as she mindlessly reaches for the fragile edge of her towel, knowing well enough she can not pretend any longer.

Her towel falls without any struggle and Aaron preys his eyes open the instant he feels the weight of the towel at his feet.

He leans back slightly just to take in all her beauty, almost seeming surprised to see her in all her glory.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She chuckles nervously as her uses her hands to cover herself, even though they barely do anything. "Don't act like you haven't seen me before."

"Not when I wasn't fog-headed with a drink." He chuckles as he drags his eyes from her chest and down to where he wants his eyes to be, bring her cheeks to a boil.

"Stop it or this ends now." She hisses uncomfortably and he glances back up at her and grins out.

"You're not used to people staring at your naked body, are you?" He asks as he unbuttons his shirt and carelessly tosses it to the ground, unaware he still has an entire day of office work to attend to.

"Why would I be used to that?" She asks as her gaze fails to concentrate on his eyes when his toned broad shoulders and tight stomach and chest almost seem to shine in the sunlight. "I can tell you're used to it."

"More or less." He chuckles out slightly and gently bites onto his lower lip. "Though I find it more thrilling when it's you looking at me."

Hailee instantly looks away, getting him stop and reach out and grab her chin, turning her head to face him.

"No. I want you to. So don't look away." He whispers with his deep voice slipping through her ears, getting her entire body to tense up at the sight of admiration in his eyes with the honestly pouring out of them.

Her eyes then drop down to his trousers as his belt finally snaps off, knowing he wants her to see every bit of him without looking away.

Though the instant they fall of his waist, she immediately turns away as her face burns a boiling red.

"Don't feel embarassed. It's only us." He chuckles as he closes the distance between them and tilts her head to face him. "It's only me."

"It's not easy either way..." She chuckles nervously, before he smiles and leans back into the kiss as he reaches down to her thigh, gently bringing it up to his waist.

"I thought about you all night." He whispers as he plants small kisses agaisnt her moist lips with her back still pressing agaisnt the wall. "Couldn't think of anything else."

"I thought your wife took care of you?" She asks breathlessly as she reaches her hands up to his neck.

"My body only wanted yours." He whispers back, getting out the airy melodic chant he dies to hear from her everytime he makes his way into her.

The only sound he's loved to listen to since Hailee came into his life. A song that slowly became a drug that he can't keep away from.

He could only hope this second moment with her ever since they met could tone his mind down from thinking endlessly about her.

He wanted to get over her like he's always done with every woman in his life. But he failed to and the more he tried to, the more he wanted to be in this moment with her.

Hopefully this is it.

Hopefully he can go back to his old ways and end the week with yet another woman other than Hailee.

He wanted Hailee's part of the book to come to an end.

And for another woman's chapter to begin.