20: The man that flirts

PLEASE BE REMINDED THIS WORK IS PURELY FICTION AND CHARACTERS AND THEIR STORY PLOT ARE NOT IN ANYWAY RELATED TO REAL LIFE EVENTS. ANY SIMILARITIES TO REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES AND EVENTS ARE MERELY COINCIDENCE.

⚠️ WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS TYPE OF CONTENT, IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE FROM HERE ON OUT. QUIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

BUT IF YOU DO, GRAB A BAG OF CHIPS OR POPCORN, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET SPICY.

"CEO of Red?" She stammers as she stares at him in disbelief.

He shrugs his shoulders and shoves the album back into he shelf before turning to her and shoving his hands into the pockets of his trousers.

"Yes?" He asks as he smiles out and takes in her shocked expression. "Why do you seem so surprised?"

"I didn't... Expect you to be... The one I'm meeting. That's all." She clears her throat as she glances down to the floor and presses her lips together. "So, Aaron Black, the CEO of Red. Why didn't you just name it Black instead of Red."

"My father was Red Black. So I named the company in his honor. Just like a token of appreciation for helping me get to this point." Aaron shrugs his shoulders as Hailee averts her gaze to the ceiling with her brows pinched at the centre of her forehead.

"Red Black is your father's name?" She asks in confusion and glances back down at him.

"Was. Point of correction." He holds up his finger to correct her and chuckles lightly when her eyes grow wide in realization.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know." She glances to the ground with a small frown before clearing her throat. "Red Black... I bet the kids in school used to make fun of him back in the day."

"As a matter of fact they thought it was a cool name." He says as he glances back to her shelf with the album stuck between the books on the shelves. "No body called him by Red, but his full name, Red Black. Sounds like a cool nickname."

"If you put it that way. Yes." She nods her head and turns back to the tall frame of a man.

The way his dark wavy hair now looks swayed back and groomed, bringing out his dark pulling gaze and enchanting bright grin.

All pulled in together with his slightly toned completion and chiseled jaw, where a faint trace of black- well edged- beard covers his entire jaw.

Hailee has never really fancied men with facial hair of any kind. Even if the beard was barely visible, Hailee preferred a clean baby soft jaw.

But that didn't make her see Aaron any less attractive. She had to admit the beard hugging his jaw only brought out his godly attractiveness.

Hailee's list suddenly only has his name in it.

And it makes her feel nauseated at how entranced she is to him.

"Anyway. About the reason you're here..." She clears her throat and walks over to the desk, getting him to smirk out as he follows her towards the desk as well. "My superiors advice me to accept your proposal." She explains as she takes a seat  on her large and comfortable swivel chair. "So, no need to even try to convince me how your company is going to do great things for us."

"Well that's a good thing to hear." He chuckles out and clicks his tongue as he sits down in front of her. "Saves me the time and the effort."

"Apparently." She nods her head and smiles slightly before dropping her gaze to the floor, getting him to slightly lick his lower lip as his eyes trail down to her slender neckline.

Her smooth and well toned skin stretch over smooth and narrow shoulders, clearly exposing a well defined collar bone, down to the large and round breasts that peak from the loosely buttoned shirt hiding underneath the black jacket.

"But at least let me boast about it." He chuckles out and runs his hand through his hair, getting her to raise her brows in question and stare into his luring eyes. "Or would you rather us speak about something else?"

"Business is fine." Her cheeks slightly turn red as she says, getting him to bit onto his lower lip at how nervous she actually is in front of him.

All the women he has either dated or shared a bed with had always been very upfront and always went straight to the point.

Their faces were practically hallow and void, with less of an expression in them except the only expression they needed to show that they wanted him.

It was almost painfully obvious how they were in love with the thought of just spending a night with him.

He loved that.

He loved the thought of women thriving to get what they wanted and hardly being shy about it.

He loved the way they would pull off their wedding rings and cast aside their pride just for him.

He loved being the alpha.

Hailee is different from all the women.

She never really admits to what she wants and is entirely indecisive when it comes to him.

She doesn't know whether to like hm or not, whether to even be under his gaze alone.

A fight within herself that he can visibly see.

Such a woman was a shard of waste in his eyes. He loved very powerful women who never doubts about anything and cuts to the chase at what she wants and gets it by all means.

A woman with an iron stomach.

He loved women of such power.

He loved watching a queen fall prey to his charms and not a fragile already weak woman.

Hailee is exactly the kind of women he doesn't love to have around and yet he finds her a bit intriguing.

Wanting to see how much of her he can take before he's eventually bored of her indecisiveness.

"Fine." He sighs out and slightly rolls his eyes, knowing too well he isn't going to get much fun out of her at the moment. "I brought a few papers you could get your superiors to sign. I thought when I come here I would meet the CEO."

"I am the CEO here." She explains as she stares at him with a small smile.

"Wasn't it a man in his early fifties?" He asks with furrowing brows, getting her to chuckle out a bit.

"Well he was demoted. I got promoted to his position a while back." She shrugs her shoulders and he glances around for a moment before slowly nodding his head. "Well the company here has a strict policy against CEO's. The board of Directors remove those that don't do a good job."

"So you'd lose your spot if you sign this and if my company ends up being losing." He points out as he reaches his hand to his chin, tapping it lightly. "Won't the blame be on you? Because in my case you are merging with Red and that means you're taking a share. If I lose, you lose."

"Apparently yes." She nods her head and frowns a bit. "So I hope you'll make Red rise. Or else I'll lose both my job and a bit of myself with it."

"Well if that were to ever happen, would you come to me then?" A mischievous smirk spreads his wine coloured lips, getting her to sigh out and roll her eyes as she crosses her arms over her chest.