PROLOGUE

"Fuck you Type! You shouldn't do this to them! Betrayal means death in the organization, now I don't know what to do they will kill us for sure!" Mild is pacing back and forth in their small apartment.

"Then dying is a choice Mild. I'm tired of running, hiding and fighting for my life. I want to sit, serve a daddy like hunk guy, indulge myself in a palace filled with servants." Type dreamily said.

Mild gave him an incredulous look.
"That's what you got on too much reading Danmei novels! Aren't you bothered that we will die anytime now?!"

"I'm ready to die Mild.. I don't have anyone to worry on my well being. I'm ready."

Then, men in black came breaking the door of their apartment.

Mild is so scared.
"If you will be able to live again in the other world, dimension, timeline, Era or space, I want to be with you and I will kill you Type!."

Type hugged Mild tightly. He wish that too.

Then, he felt a quick pain in his skull.. He is head shot killed.

***

"Your Grace? Are you alright? Your Grace please don't hurt yourself again. Please.. I am very sorry for I didn't notice that you poisoned yourself.. I promise Empress Kana to protect you please I don't want to be killed!" a little girl was crying in front of Type when he wake up from a raging head ache.

He remembered he was shot!

Type get up immediately and check his head.
He felt his long soft hair, he has long hair? Wait.. Type touch his face. He has the same features.

He calm down a bit, a fuse of alarm hit his head so he started checking his body, the poor servant just watch her master did something weird.

Type touch his lower part.

'Oh thank God, I still have a dick!'

"Your Grace?" the servant said in horror.

After her master poisoned himself, she's afraid that something might happen to him.

"Where am I?" Type asked while rubbing his nape. He felt dizzy.

"We are here in your Chamber inside the Dragon Palace of the Yuan Empire, Your Grace.. You are unconscious for three days after you poisoned yourself on our way here."

Type cannot absorb the information.

Yuan Empire?
Dragon Palace?

What in the Danmei novel is this?!

He tried to think hard causing his head to ache real bad, rendering him unconscious again.

***

"This is an Imperial decree given by His Majesty Empress Han Kana, Consort Yu Lin should be sent to the Yuan Empire as a tribute to maintain peace and prosperity as the New Emperor rises to its throne. This is final and irrevocable. Those who plan to opposed should be put to death. Sealed by the Phoenix seal."

Consort Yu Lin slowly kneel, he is thankful That Empress still pardoned him despite of what he did but being sent to other Empire as a tribute is a big hit to his ego and pride.

He will die as a Consort of Siam.. Not as a new concubine of a rumored, savage wild Emperor.

While on his way, Consort Yu Lin secretly drink a powdered poison coming from his ring, and died a few minutes later while he's on a carriage going to Yuan.

Type woke up being in a body of a framed villain Consort who tried to poison an Empress because of his jealousy.

He woke up in 1337, as CONSORT YU LIN of ANCIENT SIAM!