Chapter 17- Family

17

DUNGEON

Lin Qing sat in the corner, his hair was unkept, he's wearing the exact the same replica of the Assassin's clothes.

Then a guard came walking slowly.
"Hey! Here's your food!"

Lin Qing remain unmoving, he waited for the guard to open the prison door so he can do his task.

The Emperor said that the people in the dungeon has been changed because of General Bei Yunxian's doing. They really wanted to kill the woman so she could not spill an information.

The guard opened the door and the moment he stepped in, Lin Qing move swiftly, his leg flew for a kick and his hand caught the body of the guard, twisting his neck.

The guard dropped on the floor, dead.

He quickly undress the guard and swapped their clothes. He poured the food under the mat, helped the guard to sat like his position earlier and pretended like nothing happened.

Lin Qing get out like the usual guard, lock the prison and went out of the dungeon.

"Hey! Did you feed the woman?" One guard approached Lin Qing who gracefully walk out.

Lin Qing did not talk because he will be notice so he just nodded.

"Wait!" the guard hold his shoulder trying to face him but Lin Qing grabbed his hand and twist it hard.

The sound of cracking bones echoed the hallway.

"Arrrgh!" an ear piercing sound coming from the guard was heard.

"Shit!" Lin Qing uttered a curse before running away.

"The Assassin has escaped! Chase her!"

"That way!"

Lin Qing hide on the Shadow, smirking.

He's not one of the Dark Knights trained by Empress Han Kana for nothing is he got caught.

'Phew, I'm sure Yuli will worry, I gotta go.' he wipe the imaginary sweat on his forehead before leaving the area.

***

After what happened he reported to Type and the Emperor and Yuli proceeded on fixing Type's clothes for th go go out.

It's night time and Type miss the night life in Bangkok, the life where disco and clubs are everywhere, women, men and liquor, cigars and all.

"Are we done?" Type asked Yuli who fix his hair and finally put the veiled hat on him.

"Yes, Your Grace. We're ready to go."

Today, they will visit the Thousand Delicacies Restaurant who was given by Empress Han Kana to Master Lin for a start.
They will meet his parents and grandfather.

Type and Yuli exited the Imperial Palace from the eastern gates, they had the Jade plaque of the Emperor so the guards allowed them to exit.

Type hung the Jade plaque on his belt as they maneuvered their horses to the Forbidden City.

"Yuli? This place is quite lively, I suddenly remembered the Capital City of Siam." Type look around, even behind the thin veil, he can see clearly.

"Your Grace, that's the restaurant!" Yuli pointed out a huge building, and the calligraphy of its name is so eye catching.

'Thousands Delicacies Restaurant'

This was one of Empress Han Kana's properties and now, Master Lin, the former Foreign affairs Minister of Siam was now the Co owner.