Chapter 37- Kidnapped

Chapter 37

Frantic shouts roared in Phoenix Palace that early morning.

"Search everywhere! Someone took Princess Jiajia away!" Empress Ann screamed her lungs out.

Her only trump card was stolen, yet she did not even notice it. She fell deep asleep last night, and no one was allowed in her personal bed chamber. As a paranoid person as she is, no one else took care of Princess Jiajia aside from Lia, Empress Ann's personal maidservant.

The kidnapper came like a theft at night, probably he tampered the incense and made them asleep.
Even the guards and servantsaround Phoenix Palace went unconscious  that they just woke up the moment Empress Ann screamed.

"Useless dogs! What's the point of keeping you all here! If you can not find the Princess, then prepare to lose your lowly lives! Dogs!"

"Your Highness, please quell your anger." Lia reminded her.

Empress Ann tried her best to be composed.
At times like this, anger won't do her any good.

"Lia, who do you think has the ability to stole my daughter, and no one noticed it? Who has the guts to infiltrate my palace and left unscathed?"

"Your Highness, if Imperial Consort Lin and her people are still free, I would say that it was them, but they are all in the dungeon now."

Empress Ann thought for a bit, "What if they had someone with them from Siam? I heard how mighty the Dark Knights army of Empress Han. Why don't we visit the dungeon so we can probe Imperial Consort Lin? Yes, we should visit her. Go get my cloak!"

"Your Highness, we need to report to His Majesty that the Princess was missing!" Lia reminded her.

"Do you think that person in the throne cares? He doesn't even care about his own son. Let's go. I have a bad feeling that some bastard worked for that Lin bitch."

Lin Qing who's currently going to complete his other task, suddenly sneezed.

"Amitabha." He murmured.

Whoever curses him will go back ten fold.

***

TANG SECT, JIANGHU

"Miss Bai! The little young master was missing!" The wet nurse exclaimed.

Bai Xiaoyu stood up and grabbed her shoulders.
"What happened? Where's my son?!"

"Last night, I went to sleep with the little master then I did not wake up until morning, I did not find him in the crib, Miss Bai! This servant suspects that someone trampled the incense!"

Bai Xiaoyu shouted to the Sect people to search the entire Jianghu.
If her son was taken last night, the kidnapper won't be far away here now.

"We need to find him! He is the crown prince of Siam! We need to find my son or all of us will die! Master won't even spare our souls! Everyone, disperse!"

Whoever that gotten her son will soon face their wrath, they mess on the wrong people.

Lin Shu, who's now going to meet Lin Qing, sneezed.

The child he's holding laugh out loud.

"This kid. Your parents might be cursing me now. We need to hurry."

Luckily, the kids they were task to kidnap were easy going kids.
If not, it will be a disaster for a single man like Lin Shu.

***

IMPERIAL DUNGEON

"Lin bitch!"

Type look at the shrewish appearance of the Empress shouting outside the prison cell.

"Oh, isn't this Her Majesty, the Empress? I thought a shrew from the market selling pickles." Type giggled on his ridicule.

"Shut up! Where's my daughter?" Empress Ann slammed her hands on the iron bars.

Type raised his arms mid-air and shrugged.
"Do I look like I have any ability to do it? I've been here for a week now, I am surprised that I am not executed yet."

"If my Princess Jiajia will not be found today then you can say goodbye to this world!" Empress Ann spat at him.

"Heh, look at how agitated you are. Careful that your skin will break anc your hairs will turned white, after all..
There are three thousand now in the harem." Type mock her again and again.

Empress Ann was about to retort when someone stopped her.

"What brought you here, acting like a market shrew?!"

Empress Ann felt wronged, it feels like Imperial Consort Lin and the Emperor are ganging up to her.

"Your Majesty, Princess Jiajia was missing!"

Tang Xie waved his hand in annoyance.

If not for Prime Minister Bei, he already disposed this annoying woman.

"Your daughter was missing, yet you came here to pick a fight with a prisoner? Get out and help find your daughter!"

Empress Ann pursed her lips and wanted to fight back but she remembered her place and slowly curtsied and strutted away, followed by Lia.

Tang Xie walked away slowly.

"Tang Xie." Type called out.

Tang Xie looked back, his face full of mockery.

"Are you going to beg me? Did you change your mind?"

Type chuckled evily.
"It is you who will have a change of mind. See you in the execution ground. I want to see you personally kill me. Well, if you can."

Tang Xie looked at him with a dumbfounded expression, why does Imperial Consort Lin getting braver each day? The longer he stayed in this dungeon. He became even more confident.

No matter how Tang Xie thought, he can't possibly guess who or what is it that gives courage to Imperial Consort Lin.

Is it the true emperor, Ling Jiwon?

Or does Imperial Consort Lin has some hidden tramp card scheme?