Chapter 24- Turned into a scumbag

Chapter 24

Tharn kept himself busy the entire time, so he won't think about Type who's giving him a cold shoulder treatment, the exact temperament back then when they were in the modern era.
Type did not change his attitude, but it even became severe and hard to endure. It gives him a headache.

"Your Majesty," Eunuch Gong said as he gently knocked on the door.

At this time, when the Emperor locked himself in the study, even him the personal attendant is forbidden to enter.

"Come in." Tharn rolled the last memorial he read and straightened his back. He felt like he was a damn CEO!

So tiring!

"Your Majesty, Wuxiao reported that Imperial Noble Consort Lin met someone last night." Eunuch Gong cleared his throat to ease the awkwardness he felt. "It was a man from Jianghu."

Wuxiao was the shadow guard sent by His Majesty to observe  Imperial Consort Lin's actions, Eunuch Gong was relieved when he found out that Imperial Consort Lin dressed as a male and wore a veiled hat.
Who knows what evil would that man from Jianghu once he saw the beautiful consort. It will be chaotic!

Looking at his personal attendant's reaction, Tharn found it funny.
He raised his brow, "Why are you acting like this? Are you doubting this Emperor's favoured Consort?"

"This servant would not dare!" Scared, Eunuch Gong flopped on his knees.

"Gonggong, you really amused this Emperor. I trusted Consort Lin. He will never betray me. I understand his thoughts." Like he always been back then in their past lives.

Living with Type in this world again after facing death is considered to be a gift for a second chance to happiness for Tharn so he won't ever waste it and cherish it. He won't allow anyone to hurt them both as well.

"How's the preparations for the Empress' banquet?" Tharn inquired. After Empress Ann punished Type, he didn't go to see her, not even once. Instead, he banned her from leaving her Palace and completely had her locked up.

Empress Ann just got relieved from that punishment when the Imperial Physicians found out that she was pregnant after she fainted.

Prime Minister Bei threatened Emperor Ling to lift the punishment so as a good son-in-law, Tharn obliged, but he didn't visit the Empress.

"Everything is ready, Eunuch Yong inform this servant that Imperial Consort Lin will be back and be able to attend as well."

Tharn nodded, "Good, prepare my attire for that day. I need to visit the military barracks now. There's a sudden small rebellion in the North Borders."

"Then this servant will go with His Majesty."

***

While the news of Imperial Consort Lin coming back to the Palace engulfed the Capital, Type is already inside Moon Palace and enjoying a hearty meal.

"Xiaoyu, Yuli, both of you eat with me."

Bai Xiaoyu was shocked, "Your Grace, this is inappropriate."

Even though Imperial Consort Lin used her brother as a threat for her to be obedient, Bai Xiaoyu did not hate him at all.

Imperial Consort Lin treated him well like a sister. The way he treated his personal servant Yuli is the same way he treated Bai Xiaoyu.

"From now on, you will be my servant beside Yuli. You can keep track of your brother as well. Aside from having you as a middle person for the Tang sect Master, you will stay with Yuli, so normally we will eat together. You don't know that in our country, Siam. Empress Han often eats with his subordinates around him. He 10 outstanding female guards and 7 outstanding shadow guards. I really look up to him." Type said dreamily.

He wished he would have the chance to meet Empress Han in person. The memories of the past Consort Lin was jumbled, and it didn't give justice to the prestige image of Empress Han, the first  male Empress of Ancient Siam.

"Empress Han excelled in everything, but my master was not left behind. They were good friends. I remembered when we travelled here, Empress Han personally went to see us off. He even gave gifts and all." Yuli seconded and handed Bai Xiaoyu her own set of cutlery. "Let's eat, en?"

Seeing their enthusiasm, Bai Xiaoyu did not have any energy to decline. She accepted it and smiled. "En."

While they are eating, Lin Qing came like a wind.

"Your Grace." He kneeled down.

Type dropped his chopsticks and looked at him, "Speak."

"We found a shadow guard last night and fought with him." Lin Qing raises his face, and there's a bruise in his cheek.

"Oh? Who was that? A skilled shadow guard from Black Knights of Empress Han like you was actually hit into bruises?" Type smiled, but he already had an idea.

"That person was sent by His Majesty the Emperor."

'I knew it!' Type mentally screamed.
'Tharn that scumbag, only his skills can counter Empress Han's way of fighting.'

He looked at Lin Qing again, and his face displays dissatisfaction. "You need to train more. Gather everyone once we are not busy. I will personally train you.  I might not be as skilled as Empress Han, but I still have enough knowledge. That scumbag really anger me this time sending someone to watch me. Hmp!"

Bai Xiaoyu finds it amusing, but Lin Qing and Yuli don't know whether to laugh or cry.

From being called BABE with affection, the Emperor's image in their hearts has been turned into a SCUMBAG.

Poor His Majesty.

***

Author's Note: Let me breathe for a while. I will prepare the two parts of the banquet. There will be a lot of face slapping scenes! Please wait for a day or two 🤣😭

Ciao.