Chapter 39- Their Deaths

Chapter 39

An: As expected from me, who could not write action using swords and arrows, let's do this in this way. 😭🤣
Anyway, Tang Xie is not really bad. He was influenced and brainwashed by Prime Minister Bei. Granted, he will face his own doomed. Ignorance of the law excuses no one, so yeah.
I worked on this chapter for fvkn 3 days! 😭 so far, the longest chapter I wrote for a normal scene.
***

Tang Xie paused for a bit, but he gathered himself well. "You must be kidding."

Type chuckled evily, "Ha! Do you think I am as dumb as you to use a child to as a threat? Before you posed as the emperor, you should have studied first."

Tang Xie felt humiliated. That's true. He thought about before he posed as Ling Jiwon, he should at least know how he treats Imperial Consort Lin. In terms of education, he admits that he won't win against Ling Jiwon.

He was about to snap in retaliation when he heard someone calling,

"Your Majesty!" Bai Xiaoyu shouted and ran towards them.
She looked at Type with a frightened expression.

"The young master was missing!"

Tang Xie was stunned, "What?!" He glanced at Type in disbelief,  surely, Imperial Consort Lin did not bluff at all.

"We were infiltrated. They took him!" Bai Xiaoyu frantically shouted.

Never mind, Tang Xie thought, losing a child means producing another one. it's quite easy.

"If so, then they can take him. I can have as many children as I want. The harem was filled with beauties." Tang Xie pushed Bai Xiaoyu away. He's so mad that he did not outsmart Imperial Consort Lin.

Bai Xiaoyu looked at him with pain expression.
"Master! Is that all you can say?! I betrayed Imperial Consort Lin because you don't want me to see my child again. Now that you wanted to get something, you will just throw him away?! I understand that you are only a counterfeit. You will never be the emperor!"

Tang Xie slapped her and shouted.
"Shut up! Slut!" He pointed at the man on the scaffolding. "Behead Imperial Consort Lin!"

Instead of showing fear, Type laughs out loud, and his beautiful eyes seem to be mocking Tang Xie, which makes the executioner stunned.

Does someone facing their death look happy just like Imperial Consort Lin?

"Do you think you still have the ability to procreate? You really underestimate me." Type chuckled again after he saw Tang Xie turned pale.

"What did you do?!" Tang Xie looked at Imperial Consort Lin in horror.

Type scoffed at him.
"You really think that the people around you are loyal to you because you posed as Ling Jiwon? The palace is like my playground, Tang Xie. Dealing with a pest like you is just a piece of cake for me. I know your moves like the back of my hands. You shouldn't have taken this useless path of revenge. Seeing the way you look, I suspect that you and Ling Jiwon are twins. You should've approach him and introduce yourself. By then, not only will you gain glory but also the entire Tang sect. Instead, you allowed yourself to be swallowed by your petty revenge. Think again, is it worth it?"

Tang Xie took a step back in fear while Bai Xiaoyu kneeled and kowtowed on Type.

"Your Grace! Please let my son go!"

Tang Xie composed himself. He should not listen to any nonsense. It would be over once Imperial Consort Lin will be dead. Thus, he nodded to the executioner. He raised his sword to chop Imperial Consort Lin's neck, which was already laying in the stone table.