Chapter 3 - Princess Of Istanbul

3

Type was push by Yuli into a bathroom inside his chambers, he found out that his area is actually separated from the other concubines.

Yuli said that's because Type came from Siam, and both countries has good relationship, Emperor Jiwon don't want to cause any problems.

"How does Yuan and Siam became this close?" Type asked Yuli who's rubbing a small cloth on his back while he is on the tub.

Yuli's forehead creased, how does Consort Lin forgot?

"Your Grace, seems like after you poisoned yourself you forget a lot of things.. The late Emperor was a tyrant, he wanted to conquer Siam and Silla but the Crown Prince that time, Emperor Jiwon oppose it and he start a rebellion, Siam and Silla sent their armies alongside with their own crown princes at that time even Prince Haii went to war.. You were very worried. You even begged Empress Kana to help him, because you thought that he was hit by a poisoned arrow."

Type just nodded. How can he explain to Yuli that he is not the Consort Lin before? He is Type. The scrounger of the modern world.

"You can go out and prepare my clothes, I will greet the Empress."

Yuli's eyes flickered with happiness.
At last, she won't be harrass anymore.

She prepared a 3 layered white hanfu and silver pin for Consort Lin's hair ornament, a white handkerchief and white fan, she also prepared a white lotus styled shoes to compliment the entire outfit.

Type finished his bath and walk inside the room wearing a thin robe. He raise his eyebrow when he looked at the outfit in the bed.

"How grand can this be?"

Yuli eyed him, "You're meeting the Empress Your grace.. We should show an impression."

"You naive girl! If the Empress will see me dress good and even beautiful than her she will definitely see me as her enemy!" Type pointed out, making Yuli squirm.

"Forgive me your grace.. I didn't thought about that." She kneeled down immediately.

"But on the second thought.. I like the idea.. How can I dethrone her if I will stay lowkey.. Come on help me dress up."

Yuli is again, flabbergasted.

Surely her master is unpredictable.

After dressing up, Type look at himself in the bronze mirror, Yuli applied some blush powder in his cheeks and a paper lip color was patched in his plump lips.
For the last touch, Yuli took out a small bottle and applied a fragrant perfume in his pulse point.

"There.. My master is very beautiful." She said dreamily.

"Stop patronizing me. Let's go."

Yuli closed their chambers and locked it, she had a customize lock coming from Siam just to ensure their safety.

All the concubines in the harem get out of their rooms to see the exiled Consort of Siam walking in the middle.

His beautiful hanfu moves with him and he's very gorgeous.

Some openly say their praises and some openly say their envy while the remaining concubines stayed silent and just stole a glance in the walking deity.

"Your grace, are you not bothered on what they're saying?"

Type smirked. "Why should I be? Anyway.. Where is the palace of the Empress?" He look around and scratch his head, only to stop midway when he realizes that he might ruin his hairdo.
He rubbed his nape instead.

"Let me take the lead, your grace."

***

In the Phoenix Palace, a regal woman is sitting down in a soft white furred cushion, she's wearing a long gown which displays her voluptuous body curves, she is Empress Ann, or the previous Sultana of Ottoman Empire.

Her mother is the exiled Shah Sultana, the sister of Sultan Suleiman Khan of the Ottoman Empire. She is also an adoptive God-daughter of Prime Minister Bei, a high rank official in Yuan Empire.

No one wants to mess with her because of her status, hence Empress Ann often lash out and punish those worthless concubines who makes her jealous most of the time.

Eversince she became an Empress of this newly developed empire, the Emperor didn't spent even a night with her.

He will purposely get one of his concubines to vent his lust in bed and not with her, his legal wife.

That somehow made Empress Ann furious, the poor concubine will either die or suffer.

"Huang Hou Mama!" Her personal Servant called out.

"Yes?"

"The exiled Consort of Siam is coming." her voice is shaking making Empress Ann wonder.

"Let her in, and why are you shaking? Is she that ugly for you to be afraid? Open the door." she said in a loud voice..

The two-doors of her Palace opened and a tall slender figure with long velvety hair comes in, followed by a cute servant who's looking so vigilant.

Empress Ann frown when she look at the person, she clinched her fingers into balls causing her palm hurt by her nails.

'This exiled Consort is beyond beautiful!'

"Greetings, Your Majesty.. I am Yu Lin, coming from Siam.. Pardon me for the late visit for I was not well the past few days." Type said in the gentle way while kneeling, though he wanted to shout. The woman is actually eyeing him like he is an eyesore.

Empress Ann stood up and walk to him.

"You may rise."

Type risen from kneeling but he stay still when the Empress look at him from head to toe.

Her perfectly done hair and crown look really heavy and a total contrast of Type's flowy and velvety hair.

Empress Ann smiled but it turns out to be a sour look.

"Does every woman in Siam looks like this?"

Even the servant has her own beauty.

Type wanted to laugh, he hear a subtle bitterness in her voice.

"Surely the beauty of the Empress of Yuan is unmatched by any mere human being Your highness."

Empress Ann laughs a bit, she's slightly flattered.

"How are you feeling now? Does your sickness already healed?"

Type wanted to raise his brow to mock her but this is not the right time.

"I am very well now, Your Highness.."

Empress Ann nodded.
"Good, that's good to know."

'Because later, you will die.' she added in her mind.

Seeing the Consort from Siam right now.. Empress Ann knew that she is a threat.

And any threat should be removed on her way.