AUTHOR'S NOTE: 2/9

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

It's been a long time. As I mentioned previously and in comments on this story recently, I had written a chapter on Google Docs (which is where I do most of my typing so i have the story all in one long, continuous document) and it didn't transfer to Wattpad like normal. Some of the text was disappearing virtually (so if I highlighted it, I could see the words but it wouldn't show otherwise). So I had to retype alllllll of it (almost 6,300 words).

Also like most writers on here, this is an 'extra' hobby of mine so outside of here I actually have two jobs (one part time that feels like full time, and one full time) alongside school :). So I am a busy, busy gal.

But I do have a few more chapters that I've been handwriting for this story as I finished Season 4 of C.K. (Which is by far my least favorite season). I will be updating this story with these chapters in the upcoming six days. And even though it's been a month and a half since Season 4 premiered on Netflix, I will still be using Disclaimers in those chapters just in case y'all haven't had the chance to watch it/ that episode yet.

I AM so excited to continue this storyline and get to incorporate Season 4, which I am still unsure of how to display as some of their character integration was NOT my favorite, into this 'universe'.

So hang tight, buckle in, and try to enjoy these next few rollercoaster chapters of 'In my Blood'.

I love you all and thank you for reading MY story!