20

I blush as I remember the adorable girl handing them to me, and finally get ready for bed, a ball of joy twinkling in my heart.

As I wake up, my stomach fills with nerves for the day to come. It's Thursday morning, and our proposed date is tomorrow night. I can't imagine what today will be like.

I get ready, wondering if Billie will be awkward or flirty. As I think, I work more slowly than normal, hearing a knock on my door before I've eaten breakfast.

I curse to myself and rush down the stairs to open the door for Billie. I swing it open, having my jacket halfway on, and greet Billie hastily.

"Just a minute," I say, realizing I've forgotten my backpack in my bedroom and running back upstairs to grab it. I continue to mourn by breakfast as I rush back to Billie before stopping in my tracks at the door.

I finally give myself a moment to look at her to see her carrying two coffee cups and a small paper bag, hopefully containing a pastry of some sort.

"Good morning. I hope you haven't eaten yet."

I melt at the sight of her, "Oh thank the Lord."

She scrunches her nose, "Don't thank the Lord, thank me."

I smile at her as I take a cup from her hand, "Thank you, Billie."

"You're welcome, Sweetheart."

She leans in to leave a kiss on my cheek, "Let's get to school."

I agree and follow her outside into the chilly morning. I realize I've forgotten a jacket, but we are already running 5 minutes behind, so I decide I'll suffer.

I hop into Billie's car and feel the warm air filter in from the vents. I sigh and buckle my seatbelt before pulling my knees to my chest and sipping on the coff- scratch that, it is hot cocoa.

"Oh my god," I moan.

"I take you like it," Billie giggles.

"Yes, Billie," I whine.

The car goes silent as Billie puts it into drive, and I look over at her, seeing a light shade of crimson burning on her cheeks. I decide not to tease her about it, although I'm not sure why she's blushing in the first place.

I turn the knob of the volume slightly, just enough to hear whatever is on the radio. My eyes widen as I hear my favorite song of hers softly filter into the quiet air.

"Billie," I breathe out, "That's you."

She giggles, "It sure is."

I wiggle in my seat, "That's so cool," I squeak, trying to stay somewhat quiet in the early morning.

She looks amused as she turns the wheel, pulling into the school parking lot. I decide that I find it insanely attractive that she's famous, but keep it to myself, not wanting to seem like that is the only aspect of her that I like.

When we pull into the parking lot, it's only a couple minutes until the bell will ring to go to class. I frown at the idea of leaving the warm car, and keep sitting.

"Ready to get out?" Billie asks, reaching for the handle.

"Nooo," I whine, stopping her from opening the door, "Just a minute."

She laughs, "How come you didn't bring a jacket?"

"I don't need one."

She lets out a singular laugh and opens her door, letting all the cold air in.

I whine and rub the sides of my arms, trying to keep warm and Billie watches me, an amused look on her face, "'Don't need one' my ass."

I huff, "Whatever."

I step out of the car, and walk over to Billie, wearing a very warm-looking oversized hoodie. I look at her expectingly, wanting to walk into school, but Billie suddenly pulls the hoodie over her head in one swift motion, revealing her tank top underneath.

I immediately avert my eyes, never having seen her so exposed, and redness covers my cheeks. She doesn't hand me the jacket, but holds it behind her back and lifts my chin so I look up at her.

She chuckles, "Looks like you're warm now," and puts her jacket back on, taking my hand and leading my silent self to class.

We walk into Ms. Huntington's class, and I sigh in relief at the warm atmosphere inside. Most teachers keep their classrooms frigid and stiff, but Ms. Huntington is the godly exception.

Billie and I sit next to each other towards the back, and I take her hand once we're situated.

"Good god," she says, aghast, "Your hands are frozen."

I squeeze her hand tighter, "I knowwww."

Ms. Huntington begins the lesson, and Billie takes both of my hands in hers, holding them between her warm fingers. I go to take notes, but Billie maintains her grip.

I lean into her ear, "Billie, I have to take notes."

I pull again, and she still doesn't give in. I begin to feel smaller and more easily influenced as my hands remain between hers. I softy bite the inside of my cheek and look up at her between my eyelashes. I've never felt this way before, but it is rather pleasant.

Billie looks into my eyes with no expression, but slowly releases my hands, her cheeks reddening, "S-sorry."

I shake my head and take a deep breath, the small feeling fading away, "You're fine," I assure her with a smile.

She takes a deep breath as well, and pulls out her notebook to occupy her mind during the boring lesson. I make sure to take extra detailed notes in case she needs to look them over.

I really like to help.

When class is over, Billie and I absentmindedly walk to our usual table. We sit beside each other this time, and I discreetly hold Billie's hand whenever I get the chance.

We don't talk much about the date, just enjoying our time together and getting to know each other all the better. Billie tells me she is going to head home again after school, and I understand.

I'm holding Billie's hand and resting my head on my palm as I watch Billie tell me about her horse riding.

"And he literally jumped so-" she cuts herself off, looking ahead of her, "Hi?"

"Hi," Mia says, and I feel her weight rest on the seat across from us.

A/n:

Guys.. I've been.. oh my gosh it's so crazy.. I haven't- haven't been horny lately 😨