23

Billie smiles, "Thank you, Baby. You've got to cool it with these compliments or you won't have any left for the date."

I smile mischievously, "Oh I'll have plenty."

She playfully rolls her eyes and we pull into the school parking lot, just in time to hear the bell ring, telling us we have 5 minutes to get to class.

Billie opens the door for me, and I quickly get out, taking her hand as she locks up her car and leads me to class. I gush at how sweet she is, and how lucky I am that she likes me.

I find myself worrying less and less about being seen with Billie. I mean, if Mia couldn't pick up on it, no one else will care enough to notice anything.

Her claw-shaped acrylics tickle my hand as she holds it, making me bite my lip at the sensation. I catch a glimpse of Billie before looking forward again, and her glowing appearance makes my heart jump.

As her hand moves to hold mine a different way, I begin to feel a throbbing sensation as if I jammed my finger or bit my tongue.. but not in my finger or my tongue. It was down, between my legs.

I don't have much time to think before Billie and I step into the classroom.

"Billie?" I whisper to her as we walk in.

"Yes, Baby?" She asks, shocking me with the pet name.

My breath hitches in surprise, "I- um," I pause, laughing awkwardly, "C-can we sit closer to the front?"

I bite the inside of my lip in anticipation as I look up to her, "I promise it will be okay. I just need to pay attention this class, I have no idea what's going on."

Billie seems torn, "I'm sorry," she whispers, "I just can't."

I frown slightly, "It's okay."

Now I'm torn. Do I go to the front and sit away from Billie, or do I sit with her and likely lose focus on yet another lesson? I ultimately decide to sit with Billie, knowing being away from her will ruin my focus anyway.

"Okay, let's sit in the back."

Billie rubs her hand along my upper back, leaning down to my ear as we approach our usual seats, "Thank you, Baby."

I blush at the sound of her voice so close to my ear, and let her lead me with her hand on my back. I just love the feeling of being led by her, whether it's with a hand on my back or laced in my fingers. I feel so protected and so.. safe?

After we sit, Billie captures my attention, "I'll try not to distract you, and I'm a wiz at this stuff. I can help you over the weekend or something."

My cheeks tinge pink as I get slightly embarrassed. I wish math came so easily to me, but it just flies right over my head.

"Thank you, Bi- uh Baby," I blush again, the act of calling Billie 'baby' adding to my embarrassment, but also my butterflies.

The rest of math class goes by relatively quickly. I do almost cry, but I take deep breaths, trying to assure myself that Billie will help me understand later, and everything will be fine.

As we approach our table for brunch, I get a bit dejected. I really wish Billie and I were cuddling right now.

Billie picks up on this change of mood, "What's up, Dezzy?"