33

Billie giggles at my reaction, before mentioning that we should get cleaned up before my parents get home.

I nod my head and tell Billie where to find the towels.

⚠️Nudity and discussion of sex

"Alright, shower's warm," Billie says, returning from the bathroom.

I smile, "Thanks."

She leans against the doorway, crossing her arms over her stomach, "Of course, Love."

I sit on the edge of the bed, touching my shaky feet to the floor. Hesitantly, I stand up, catching myself with a hand on the bed before carefully balancing on my legs.

I look up at Billie as I walk, and she smirks at me, chuckling as I walk past her and into the bathroom.

"You alright there?" She asks.

I blush, "Still a bit shaky I guess."

She smiles to herself before speaking again, "Hey, Dez."

"Yeah?" I ask, wondering why she's still outside the bathroom.

"It's always important to go pee after penetrative sex.. to prevent infection."

"Oh," I reply, "Okay, I'll just be one minute."

I shut the bathroom door and take a look in the mirror for a moment. I'm still completely naked, and I admire the dark mark on my lower neck before running my own hands down my waist. I feel sexy and desirable after having sex with Billie. She really seems to want me.

I quickly go pee before opening it again and welcoming Billie inside. She steps in and cracks her fingers as she prepares to say something. "Shower together?" She asks after a few moments.

"Yes, of course," I say with a smile.

I awkwardly look down at my naked body, "I guess I don't have to get undressed."

Billie chuckles, taking a couple steps towards me and placing her hands on my waist, "Neither do I."

I look down at her hands, then back up to her eyes, seeing them glance at my lips before returning to my gaze.

"You can kiss me," I tease with a smile.

Billie chuckles and leans in, deeply kissing me. I sigh as her lips meet mine, and bite my lip when she pulls away.

"Wow, I am definitely a lesbian."

Billie laughs, "Glad we got that covered."

I blush and we each step into the shower. I go to grab the body wash, but Billie beats me to it. I look at her questioningly.

"Let me help," she smiles.

I blush, "Oh, uhm, okay."

Billie pours the soap into her hand before rubbing them together to lather it up. We giggle as she starts at my shoulders and runs her hands up and down my arms.

She gets close to my armpit and I squeal, pulling away.

She laughs, "What was that for?"