28

She smirks, "Do you like how it feels when we talk about sex?"

I squeeze my legs together, tighter than before, "Maybe a little," I giggle.

Billie's dimples poke into her cheeks, and a light shade of pink dusts her cheeks and neck, "Me too."

The last few minutes of the drive are spent in silence, with Billie's hand resting in my lap as I play with her fingers. She doesn't have long nails anymore, so I presume they were a temporary glue-on option.

I guess that makes sense if she has to hold the reigns, she doesn't want to poke her palm.

When we arrive to the barn, Billie tells me how she'll be riding in a lesson, then, after, she'll help me walk around on a horse.

"I've never ridden a horse before," I tell her, a bit nervous.

Billie places her hand on my upper back, between my shoulders, "You'll have fun, I promise."

We walk together over to one of the stalls, where a creamy white horse stands, chewing at some hay on the ground.

"This is Aqua," Billie tells me, "He's a good boy."

She reaches through the fencing and pets his side. He lifts his head to greet her, pushing his nose up against her chest.

"He likes your boobs," I comment without thinking.

She giggles and winks at me, "He's not the first."

I blush, changing the subject before Billie has a chance to tease me again, "Why's his name Aqua?"

Billie pets his nose before taking the halter off of the fence, "I don't know. He's not mine."

I shrug and watch Billie as she carefully places the halter around his head, securing it with a buckle. She takes the lead rope in her hand, "Do you want to walk him?"

My eyes widen, "No. No, I'll mess him up or something."

Billie laughs, "You can't mess him up, I could drop the rope right now and he'd walk straight to the crossties."

Billie walks him around so I'm standing on his left. She opens my hand and places the rope inside. She closes my fingers around it and holds her hands over mine, "We can walk him together."

She stands behind me, looking over my shoulder as she leads the three of us to what Billie called 'the crossties'.

She kisses me on the cheek as we arrive and takes the rope in her own hands, walking Aqua into the crossties and attaching the ropes to the sides of his halter.

"Come pet him," Bills says, running her hand softly along his face, "He likes love."

I slowly approach him, "What if he bites me?"

Billie chuckles, "I wouldn't ask you to pet a horse that bites."

I keep my hands at my sides, "What if he thinks my finger is a carrot?"

Billie laughs as she takes my hand, "Just pet his head, no where near his mouth."

She places my hand between his ears, "He loves ear scratches."