31

She hums, "I can stop if you don't like it. I just had an inkling you might."

I squeeze her body, "Don't stop."

⚠️they get naked

Billie chuckles, "Okay, my good girl. I'll keep that in mind."

I continue hugging her, the pool water feeling colder every second. My knees buckle for a moment and I shiver, "I'm so cold."

"Let me help," Billie says lowly, pulling away from the hug to look me in the eyes.

I don't move, allowing her to move her face closer to mine. She wraps her arms around my waist and leans in to place a tentative kiss on my lips. She pulls away quickly, too soon for me to kiss back.

I whine and lean in again, and Billie smiles, kissing me again, deeper this time. She goes to pull away again, but I follow her, not wanting to detach our lips.

She realizes what I want and leans back in, running a hand along the skin of my waist and placing the other behind my neck, deepening the kiss.

I moan softly at the feeling, and Billie hums in satisfaction. I stop feeling the cold, and only focus on the feeling of her soft lips against mine. I whimper when she licks my bottom lip, and squeal in satisfaction as I feel her tongue enter my mouth.

I let out another moan and open my mouth more for her, letting her tongue dominate mine. This goes on for a few minutes, until I desperately need a proper breath.

I push on Billie's chest, and she pulls away. I breathe heavily, and Billie asks if I'm okay.

"I'm good," I smile, "I just couldn't breathe," I giggle.

Billie chuckles, "It's only been a few minutes, we'll need to build up your endurance."

She smirks and starts to lean in again, but I place my hand on her chest, still catching my breath, "Maybe another time, when I can actually breathe."

She laughs, "Okay, Sweetheart."

"Can we get out?" I ask, looking at her with pleading eyes, "The cold is setting in again."

"No, we can have fun," Billie encourages, "Move around and warm up."

Billie begins to swim backwards, towards the deeper end of the pool.

I stay where I am, "How about we just get out? It's warm outside, doesn't that sound nice?" I plead, hoping we can soak up the sun and I can regain the feeling in my toes.

"Just a couple more minutes," Billie protests with a smile, "Come hang out with me."

The whine in her voice makes my heart flutter, "Okayyy," I say with a shake in my voice from the cold.

I wade over until I can no longer reach the bottom of the pool. I swim the rest of the way, until Billie catches me in her arms, "There you are."

I blush and hug her before we have to continue treading water to avoid sinking.

"What are we even gonna do?" I ask, "I'm so colddd."