36*

Please read the a/n at the bottom‼️ you won't regret it.

1950 words

⚠️SMUT

"You act as if you're trying me on, like a pair of shoes or something."

I tilt my head, "You know what, I think blue eyes suit me just fine."

We finish up our dinner, my heart warm and full of butterflies, and my cheeks stubbornly crimson.

Billie is my girlfriend.

"You ready to go?"

I look up, "Yes, I just gotta pee."

Billie chuckles, "I'll escort you."

I ignore my blush, as I have every moment since Billie asked me to be her girlfriend, and reply, "Why thank you."

"You're very welcome."

Billie catches my fingers with hers and delicately holds my hand, leading me to the bathroom. She waits outside while I do my business, and takes my hand once again to 'escort' me to the car.

"My parents are out," she kisses my cheek.

I allow her to open the door for me and slide into the passenger seat, "Oh?"

I start to get nervous as to what Billie is hinting at.

"Yes, they are having a date night and staying in a hotel."

I giggle to myself, "They're so cute, getting out of your way and stuff."

"Believe me," she laughs, putting on her seatbelt, "They were thrilled to hear I wanted to have a girl over and immediately looked up 'Trivago'."

I laugh, but am not sure what to say next. I'm quiet as Billie navigates through the busy parking lot, talking quietly to herself as she narrowly avoids passers by. It's adorable, honestly.

Once she's on the road, she relaxes, itching near her boob. It jiggles slightly before falling into place, and the same vision of Billie fondling her breasts pops into my brain once again.

I look out the window and allow my mind to wander, mentally taking off her clothes and opening her legs. When I imagine what her pussy might look like, my legs quickly shut, and I keep my eyes trained on the window as I cling to hope that Billie didn't notice my obvious display of arousal.

"What are you thinking about over there?" Billie asks with a smirk.

"Oh, nothing," I say, my shaky voice surely giving me away.

"Oh come on, tell me," she places her hand on my thigh, "You tell me everything else."

I shake my head, laughing awkwardly, "Not this."

Billie giggles softly, "Too embarrassing?"

The throbbing between my legs strengthens and I sigh, "Way too embarrassing."

"Then you have to tell me."

"I-" I stop myself, knowing I can't get the words out, "I can't even say it."