25

Disclaimer: I've never been to the Crossroads so I'm going off of like one picture Billie posted a while ago.

"Hey, Honey?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Your friend is at the door."

I take in a breath, suddenly extremely nervous, "Be right there!"

Phone, keys, wallet. Check.

I rush downstairs, attempting not to look nervous as I pass my family and walk to the door, knowing Billie will be on the other side, beautiful as ever.

I open the door, and, before I make eye contact with Billie, I yell into the house, "Bye, guys!"

"Bye!"

I step outside, causing Billie to take a small step back, and I shut the door, finally turning around to face her. She's standing very close to me, and I smile awkwardly, "Hi."

Billie smiles as well, "Hello, beautiful."

I can't believe I'm already blushing.

I sort of stare at her, not sure what to do, and an awkward feeling takes over the air.

"Sorry, I don't really know how to do this," I admit.

"It's nothing different," she assures me, "it's just like when we're at your house or school."

"But it's a date," I laugh awkwardly.

She chuckles, "Oh, come on. That just means it's more fun."

Billie takes my hand, "Let's get going."

I smile, getting giddy, "Okay."

I let Billie open the car door for me, and sit down inside, watching her shut the door beside me and get in the other side.

She puts the car in drive, and I compliment her, "You look so pretty."

A blush grows on my cheeks as I look over what she's wearing. I was right this morning, as she is still wearing the same sexy outfit.

Billie smiles, "Thank you."

"See?" I tease her, "I saved some compliments for the date."

She laughs, "I suppose you're right."

"Where are we going?" I ask, eager to know.

"Well," she starts, driving down my street, "You say you've never been on a date."

"I haven't."

She smiles, "So I thought I'd take you on plain old date. Nothing special, but I promise it will be fun."

"Dinner?" I ask.

She smirks, "And a movie."

"Ouuu!" I exclaim, "What kind?"

Billie chuckles, placing a hand on my knee, "I can't tell you everything."

"Sure you can," I reply, faking a pout.