32*

Billie takes my hand and we walk inside together, heading up to my bedroom.

⚠️ SMUT

As we climb the stairs, I feel Billie squeeze my hand. I look down at them before catching my eye on Billie's ass and blushing. I immediately look back up the stairs until we reach the top.

Every step closer to my bedroom makes me more excited to have sex with Billie. My body has been wanting to do it for a long time now, and finally I feel ready to give it a try.

When we finally make it inside my bedroom, we stop for a moment and turn to each other. Billie places her hands tentatively on my bare waist, "Why don't you go lay on the bed. I'm gonna play some music to get us in the mood," she winks.

I blush and nod my head, walking over to my bed and sitting against the headboard. I sit with my legs shut and my heart racing in anticipation. Billie plays sensual music softly from her phone and places it on the nightstand. Then, she shuts off the light and turns her attention to me.

She bites her lip as she shamelessly looks up and down my body, the room only illuminated by sun shining in through my second-story window. While she's distracted, I bashfully do the same, realizing that Billie may be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Once I get all the way down, I work my gaze slowly back up, pausing at her thighs, and admiring how they shine from the sun creeping in and where they meet each other between her legs. They look so delicious. I continue up her stomach and see her muscles flexing in anticipation.

I look at where her hips dip inwards slightly and feel an overwhelming urge to touch her, but I contain my hands as I admire her body further. I'm sure she's done looking me over, and my cheeks burn with the realization that she's watching me admire her body.

I continue to trail my eyes up to her boobs, round and heavy. Her nipples are slightly hard, only at the center, and she has stretch marks where her boobs must have grown faster than her skin.

My hands ball into fists and I move further upwards, to her collar. The skin there is red, and there are shallow dips between her bones. When I finally gaze up her neck and to her face, she is completely reddened and there's a bashful smile between her cheeks.

"You're very beautiful," I say quietly, before pulling my knees to my chest and blushing.

"Aww," Billie coos, "Thank you, Princess."

Billie crawls onto the bed, and pulls my legs straight. She lifts my chin and leans in to leave a teasing kiss on my lips. This action sends me over the edge and I let out a whimper, wanting more from her.

She chuckles and abides, straddling my waist and taking my face in her hands once again. We kiss for a while, until our make out session is interrupted by Billie's hand falling down my neck and resting gently on my boob.

I suck in a breath and make a surprised noise. She takes that as a green light and moves her other hand to my other boob. I hum and continue kissing her.

I feel her hands gently massage my breasts and feel wetness drip out of my center. I squeeze my legs together as we kiss, and Billie moves one hand to place her thumb on my nipple.

I whimper loudly, and I can hear her chuckle triumphantly. She rolls her thumb in circles, eliciting constant, whiny moans from my throat.