30

I decide to try again later, and bashfully pull Billie's shirt back on and lay down for a nap.

⚠️there's like 2 sentences with description of masturbation

I wake up a couple hours later to the sound of my parents opening the front door. I slowly roll over in bed and rub my eyes, trying to wake myself up.

"We're home!" My Dad shouts as my siblings begin to talk loudly to each other. I grumble, but assume they can't hear such a quiet noise through the wall.

"Mmmkayy," I slur out, trying my best to be loud.

I hear footsteps up the stairs, and my Mom knocks on my door.

"Come in," I rasp, sitting up.

She slowly opens the door, "I've never seen that shirt before."

I look down, remembering who's shirt I'm wearing, "It's Billie's. She let me borrow it."

She hums, "Taking a nap?"

"No, I'm wide awake," I say sarcastically.

She chuckles a bit, "Alright, well we brought home dinner if you're hungry."

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Perfect."

I get out of bed and stand before the mirror. I smile to myself as I admire Billie's clothes. I sniff the fabric, smelling her house and her warm, safe bed. A bit of pink dusts my cheeks, and I change into my own clothes, planning to throw these in the wash on my way to get dinner.

The rest of the weekend is quiet. I find myself waiting for Monday to roll around so I can see Billie again. I want to hear all about her songwriting and just talk to her again.

I decide not to tell her about my masturbation, still feeling embarrassed about Saturday, when I completely embarrassed myself.

I put Billie's clothes in the backseat before opening the passenger door and hopping in.

"Hey, Dezzy!" Billie greets me.

"Billie!" I say happily, "How was your weekend?"

She smiles, tilting her head, "It was fun. I love working with Finn, even when we argue for hours," she giggles to herself.

I smile as well, leaning in for a kiss, but chickening out half-way. I blush and sit back in my seat, cursing myself for even trying.

"Don't be shy," Billie smiles.

I just continue to look at my lap.

"Baby," she says, dragging out the word.

I look up at her, "ye-ah?"

My voice cracks half-way through the word, and I blush even more.

Billie chuckles, "Come kiss me."

I cover my face, "Nooo, oh my gosh."

"No?" She smiles, "How come?"