Dance With Me- XXI

Again there's an ominous aura. You dig into your paper bag, finding the cake and eating it for comfort. Camilo reached in too, Mirabel following suit. The three of you had sat there, brows drawn, furiously chewing on a pastry.

"Did you have any dreams after," The girl gestures, mouth still full. "Camilo this is so good! Where do you get it from? Anyway dreams?"

You nod. Mirabel looks to you to continue, trying to get another chunk only for Camilo to slap her hand away.

"Ow!"

"I got that for y/n!" He complained while his cousin looked offended. She scoffed glaring at him. Camilo only shakes his head before taking a slice to himself.

"Cheat!"

"Hey, Hey," Camilo hushes her. "Let y/n talk."

They start bickering for a brief moment and it makes you smile. you knew they won't be able to act like this if things get more serious. You steady yourself once more.

"The, The, the next, the next time," Frustration bubbled up your throat. You thought that you had left your stutter behind. "he appeared, he said, he said thank you."

Mirabel blinked.

"That's all?"

"Yeah.."

"Maybe he's a good guy?" Camilo leaned against the wall next to you, occasionally trying to woo you now and then. You shrug at his idea. What was he warning you from anyway? Why did people keep so many things from you?

You all jolted as a knock on the door sounded out. Camilo immediately positioned himself protectively over you and Mirabel, before realising that that was useless and it was probably just someone in his family.

"y/n?" Julieta peeked in, opening the door wider. "You have to go home now, Camilo will walk you."

You nod, the male next to you following suit. Mirabel says a good night as the two of you lead the room. And it's back to quiet. He held you close, his rauna lightly draping over you. Which also made you remember that you had dinner in the same garment.

"It's you and me again, Mi amor~" Camilo cheekily nuzzles into your neck before pulling you into an embrace. His body swayed to invisible music and just like that it started to rain. You gasp.

"Camilo- Camilo-"

His smile only widens. His arms are around you as he lifts you up and twirled you around. Despite the cold the light drizzle gave he was warm.

"Dance with me!" Camilo's laugh is infectious, his arms doing all the work as he guides you. Eventually the fast pace slows, before all the two of you were doing was standing in the rain.

Your breaths are heavy from all the moving, and so are his. The male pulls away, only to place a kiss on your jaw. The red that covers your face is unstoppable. Hes smirking at your reaction.

"Aw, I missed! Shall I try again Hermosa?"

This time you're the one who pulls him down. The surprise is evident in his eyes, as you press your lips straight onto his. It's short, but every feeling was engraved in your memory. You remember the tingling sensation on your arms, the heat rushing to your face.

Camilo gently moves, drawing back to see your features in the rain. He had to strain to see you in the dark, but your hair was wet, the droplets of rain defining your features. He watched in awe at how beautiful someone could be. The water trickled down your nose, past your lips and down your chin.

Every single blemish, and imperfection he saw only made his heart pound. This was you, and something about that was magical to the boy. How you chose to be here with him now. Everytime he sees your face its only a reminder of how he wants to hold you and never let go. Camilo never thought he'd fall this fast, nor this hard.

The rest of the walk was filled with happy laughs. you and the male didn't at all pay attention to the cold. It wasn't long before you had arrived home.

"Come, come, come in." You furrowed your brows at your slight chatter. Camilo looked worried too. "You're, also, also wet."

As he was entering your father had exited his room. He looked to you and frowned. He looked concerned, strutting over to the both of you.

"Chquita! Why, you're soaking! go get changed! you too!" He points to Camilo, gesturing to a door. "Guest room. I will give you some clothes."

Your father looked a little out of it, muttering to himself and scurrying away. A sudden sneeze made its way out your nose. Then another, and yet another after that. The male next to you rubbed your back apologetically.

"Sorry about that mi amor," Camilo took your hands, blowing on them to try and keep you warm. You smile, wrinkling your nose as you let out another loud 'Acho!'. He cant help but smile at your dazed expression. "You should go get changed."

At that you dont protest, just trudging over to your room. A towel hang off to the side, and you decide to dry your hair first. You change out of your soiled clothes, using the fabric to take off the excess moisture before putting on your undergarments. Just as you were about to put on your nightdress, the door opened.

you screamed.

There stood Camilo, who looked to want to scare you, or maybe show off how good a fit your fathers shirt looked on him. His face turned a bright red before he slapped himself and ran out, slamming into the door.

"DIOS MIO IM SORRY OW!" was all you heard as he frantically got up, practically jumping out of your room. A blush covered you as you continued changing.

You saw the male sitting in the living room, looking at his hands dejectedly. His cheeks were red, and you flinched as he hit himself.

"Hey, hey, stop, stop that-" Camilo looked up at you, before going red again.

"ICANTLOOKATYOURFACEITSBURNEDINTOMYEYESIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY-" The words tumbled out in a hurry, so fast you couldn't even understand. You lean down to take his hands in yours- was he- was he crying?

"I'M A DISRESPECTFUL PERVERT AND IM SORRY I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN I WILL KNOCK NEXT TIME I HATE MYSELF PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE DONT HATE ME TOO-"

you only stared at him in amusement. Oh boy...