Love- XXXII

Felix fully entered sheepishly, awkwardly walking and handing you a plate that contained an arepa. Camilo was beet red, staring his father down with creased brows. You ate the arepa quietly, choosing to enjoy its taste rather than bask in your embarrassment.

"Papi?! Why didn't you knock?!" The male complained. His father only shrugged. "How much did you see-?"

"I didn't know you were good at that sort of thing, Camilo. You got it straight from your papa," Felix patted his back, though his son only became an even darker shade of red. "I'll give you guys some privacy, but just remember, Dolores can hear everythi-"

"PAPI!" Camilo immediately ushered him out. Felix gave you a thumbs up before he left. Suddenly the arepa became very interesting. You could feel your arm seeming to piece itself together. It was sickening, the muscles moving against each other and your skin closing itself up.

"I'm sorry about him," Your eyes shoot up to meet Camilo, whose face was a bright vermillion. He took a bite out of the arepa before sitting down by the bed, motioning for you to sit with him. "You shouldn't move too much-"

"But, but arepa-" the male shakes his head at your gesture to the treat.

"No buts. Just, please?" you sigh in defeat to his puppy dog eyes. Camilo sits on the mattress, opening his arms and gesturing for you to come closer. A smile makes it way into your face, and you hurriedly finish the pastry, making your way over to the waiting male with stuffed cheeks.

"Ay, Mi amor, you look like an ardilla!" He chuckles, wrapping himself around you as you sat down on his lap. It felt nice, after everything, lying down with the one person who made your heart beat faster. "Let's stay like this for awhile..."

'Awhile' felt like like forever. Except no matter how many hours you spend with Camilo, it will never be enough. You urge yourself to remember as much as you could, the texture of his rauna, the slight roughness of his hands. The curl of his hair, or the smoothness of his skin. That one stray freckle that somehow ended near the side of his ear, or maybe the shape of his nose.

"You're staring, hermosa," He nuzzled into your neck, pressing soft kisses. His lips must've been your favorite feature. How they looked when they smiled, as he talked, as he laughed. And how absolutely soft they were.

"I'm, I'm sorry-"

"Don't be, whyre you apologizing so much?"

You don't reply, toying with a stray thread from his rauna. Camilo watches you with slight interest, continuing to press his lips on your nape. The action makes you squirm and he laughs at the small noises and expression you make.

Camilo smirks and you can feel his breath against your ear. It felt exhilarating, the racing heart best in your chest as you felt your body tingle with anticipation. Everything felt warm when you were with him.

"Don't move too much, Hermosa," He chuckled, continuing to suck along your collarbone, turning you at an awkward angle. It made you squeak even louder, Camilo looking up at your face, before laughing boisterously. "Dios mio, amor, you're so red!"

His teasing is interrupted when the door slides open again and he groans. The male's hold tightens on you, almost as if glaring at Mirabel, who poked her head through. The girl waves, followed by Luisa and Isabella.

Luisa walked in, picking up Camilo like a sack of potatoes. He hung on to you desperately, before being completely whisked away. The room shifted a few times, getting bigger and smaller, changing in both colour and composition as you hear him loudly protest from outside.

"It's our turn to have y/n!" Isabella had called out smugly, tying the poor male in a net of vines.

"But-BUT-" The door shuts on his face. You blink, confused by the whole exchange before Mirabel hugged you. It's tight, but comforting.

"Y/n, thank you so, so much I don't think we can ever repay you- ever-" She rambled, Luisa wrapping her arms around the both of you and whirling you around.

"Instead, we prepared something," Isabella spoke, her voice is uncharacteristicaly soft. When the two girls let you down its her turn to wrap her arms around you. Their expressions soften and despite their very rowdy entrance you can tell the matter was more serious than you thought.

"If you need anything," Mirabel smiled gently and gesture to her sisters. "we're here for you."

Though it felt like too much. Literally anyone could have been born with your weird blood and they could have been the one to heal Julieta and that would have been a very different story. You shake your head bashfully.

"It's, it's okay, I don't really, don't really need, any, anything-"

"What? y/n of course you do!" Mirabel complained. Luisa went out, bringing in a big box. What is in said box? Hopefully not explosives.

"What-"

"Just sit still y/n," Isabella spoke, eyeing you. If you needed anything, maybe it would be to not have her stare in such a judgemental way. Mirabel sat you down by a chair, pulling out, was that makeup?

It felt like a whirl, you could feel them smear whatever onto your face. The box turned out to be filled with all sorts of dresses. Long and short, skimpy and poofy. Isabella picked out three different fabrics. One was red, scandalously short (how did she even get her hands on this?) and showy. The other was a pale yellow, the skirt still above your knee but not as bad as the first. The design was pretty, you noticed even similar to the embellishments in Camilo's rauna. It had a pretty white top and now you realize none of them truly looked like the other dresses they wore. The last was blue, the bottom shaped like a rose.

"Mira, Mirabel, those-"

"Yeah me and Isa spent all day making them!"

"HUH?!"

"Keep your mouth shut querida," Isabella suddenly muttered, pressing more things to your face. Goodness gracious, what did you get yourself into?