27. oops

a/n: unedited and unread for now cause i'm too tired so i'll do it tmrw! so if you see many mistakes no you didn't  ;)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CLAUDIA WOKE UP DUE TO SOMEONE POKING HER CHEEK. She opened her eyes, fully prepared to glare at whoever was in front of her, but she couldn't do it for the life of her as she spotted Ella's smirky little face looking at her.

"It's noon," she said. "You better get your ass up before mom notices you're still sleeping."

"It's my house," Claudia said with a yawn, turning around and burying her face in the decorative pillow she had rested her head on all night in that uncomfortable couch. "My rules."

"She's still a mom even if she isn't your mom," said Ella. "And why the hell did you sleep on the couch of all places anyway? And where did you disappear to last night? Were you drunk?"

Claudia groaned, finally sitting up and giving Ella an ashamed look, "I wish I was drunk. That would've made it all a whole lot easier."

Ella narrowed her eyes slightly at her, nodding understandingly even though she had absolutely no idea what Claudia was on about.

"So, it was a rough night to say the least?"

"The roughest," Claudia sighed. "That's why I slept here. Wanted to annoy all human contact, even if Regulus is an acceptable person."

"Is 'acceptable' all I get?" Regulus, who was suddenly walking into the room with a napkin in his hand, asked. "You better be nicer or I'll divorce you."

"Please, you wouldn't divorce me if I was the world's biggest prat," Claudia said with a small smile.

"Which is exactly what you are, my cheater of a wife."

Her face fell, "It's too soon for that joke, Reg."

He chuckled, very aware of how her lips twitched upwards slightly as soon as she finished her sentence. "It is. But you still found it funny, Dia."

She rolled her eyes, that smile on her face growing as  Ella looked between the two with a confused look on her face.

"Okay, you better fill me in on what happened last night before I lose it!" She exclaimed, looking at Claudia with wide eyes. "Did you have sex?"

"No!"

"Were you about to have sex?"

"Merlin, no!"

"No?" Regulus asked with a raise of his eyebrows. "Surely you were close-"

"We only kissed, nothing else!"

Ella gasped, "So you did get some action! That's my girl! Who was it?"

"Remus," Claudia said, crashing back down onto her pillow with a groan as Ella grimaced.