77. the baby's here!

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・

HARRY JAMES POTTER was born on July 31st that year. He was a sweet little boy ever since his first meeting with the world, and James and Lily and everyone they knew were absolutely head over heels in love with the little boy, having met him or not.

Some time had passed, and it had been awfully peaceful in life for Claudia as of lately.

And, yes, with "awfully peaceful", that included Death Eater meetings, finding excuses to not partake in deadly missions to find Horcruxes and most of all deaths.

People were dying, left and right, and Claudia couldn't stand it any longer.

She needed to do something. She needed to do something soon.

But first, she had a little baby to meet.

You see, after many ifs and buts, it was arranged that Claudia, along with Remus, Inez and Marlene, was going to meet Harry at Potter manor. With a hazard of protectment charms, safety procedures and so on, they were sure they could make it all work out.

James and Lily were going to leave their safety for just a few hours to see everyone, and it was pretty much the highlight of everyone's year at this point.

Claudia woke up that day with an unusual feeling of excitement coursing through her veins. It wasn't on the regular that something made her as excited as the idea of meeting this little baby did, so both Claudia herself and Remus were pleased to find her so happy.

Oh! Of course, what you probably are curious to know now, since Claudia had been living through a few rather surprisingly "peaceful months", is what the hell was going on with Remus and her.

Well, as always, they were just really in love. There really was no other way to describe it.

Remus was still staying at Potter manor, and Claudia was still living at Grimmauld Place with her family and Regulus, but it wasn't unusual that she'd spend the night at Potter manor instead.

Of course, having Remus come to Grimmauld Place was still a little bit weird and awkward, but it did happen sometimes as well. Just not as much as the other option.

Claudia and Remus would call themselves a couple. Really, they would. It was just the little detail that they hadn't. Not once.

At the end of the day, after all the messes they had gotten themselves into, none of them could deny that they behaved like a couple, looked like a couple and felt like a couple.

But it scared Claudia to say something about it. At first, after they finally made up again after their three-month-long argument, she had no intentions whatsoever of letting it turn out the way it did. She was going to make him pay a little for all the things he said, and she also wanted him to know that if he really still wanted to be with her, unlike what he had said during their huge fight, he would have to understand that things were still going to be a lot on her terms.