113. advice from newt

a/n: hi! this is awkward...sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth AGAIN! i suck and i apologise. basically i just had the most chaotic few months ever filled with way too much to do and no time to write. i don't know if anyone's still interested in finishing this story, or if anyone will even read this, but i sure as hell am excited to finish it!!!!

so here's a life update!

- i finished the worst school year ever

- i got two (?) jobs in the span of one (?) job interview

- i learned how to drive and got my license which i honestly thought i never would cuz i know nothing about cars

- i GOT those damn taylor tickets. nosebleeds but still.

- i started my final year of high school and i'm having an existential crisis so if anyone has any ideas of what the hell i should do with my life hit me up!

i am back now and i feel VERY excited to finish this story!!!!! hopefully some of you will still stick around despite me sort of unintentionally ghosting you... ILY SMMM<3 sorry sorry sorry!

also...happy september 1st! going back to hogwarts as we speak.

happy september 1st! going back to hogwarts as we speak

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・

THEY HAD SAT IN SILENCE. Claudia didn't know for how long. Hours maybe. All they'd really talked about was the necessary; hello, what's your name, sorry about your loss.

Eventually the nurses moved them out of the room. Margaret was dead, so there really wasn't any use in just sitting there. Even so, Claudia didn't really wish to go anywhere. Because where would that be?

She tried to think it through. Claudia had been one sip of Louisa's drink away from death. Her father was dead. So was her grandmother.

Claudia was the only family Margaret had left so she had to make sure she got buried.

Betty was also dead. Oh, Betty. And Inez. And Regulus. Where the hell was Regulus? And what the hell was she going to do now?

And then Claudia started to panic. Somewhere in that country, a furious Louisa was probably looking for her. And it wouldn't take long for her to realise where Claudia was.

Claudia thought through the to-do list.

1. Find Regulus.
2. Find Inez.
3. Find the Americans.
3. Destroy the Horcruxes.
4. Kill the Dark Lord.
5. End the war.
6. Find the Americans.
7. Find Remus.
8. Bury her grandmother.
9. Bury her father.
10. End up in Azkaban because Louisa would probably blame Charles' death amongst ten other things on her.

The real question was in what order she'd do all that and the million other things she needed to do in order to sort her life out.

She really should've stayed in the woods with Remus, she thought. That would've been easier.