45. the t-shirt with queen on it

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

CLAUDIA WALKED INTO THE KITCHEN with an extremely confused look on her face, for she, as many times before, was met by utter chaos. It seemed that Cora and Regulus were in the middle of baking or cooking or something, for there was flour and sugar and butter all over the place.

With messy hair, a slightly dazed smile on her face and lasting affects from her time spent with Remus, Claudia quickly chose to ignore the chaos as she sat down on a chair by the kitchen table in front of John.

"Hello, dear sweet Claudia," he said with a grin of suspicion.

"Hi," she replied, looking at him funnily. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"No reason," he shrugged. "Just wondering what the hell happened to you."

"What do you mean?"

"You just look like your simultaneously having the best and the worst day of your life right now."

"That would be a fair description."

"So, how was the party?" He asked with an intrigued look on his face.

"Well, it was...interesting."

"Oh, tell me all about it then!"

"Absolutely not," she said quickly, for there was no chance in hell she was going to tell him or anyone what she and Remus had just done.

Well, there was a possibility that she would maybe tell Ella or Regulus, but she also knew for sure that that would only lead to a million questions she couldn't even answer.

They would ask what would happen next, and Claudia would say that she had no bloody idea. That they were friends. That it didn't matter.

But somewhere deep inside, Claudia knew that the night she had just had with Remus did in fact matter, and that when he said there were no strings attached, he was lying.

If anything, there were a million strings attached.

Anyhow, Claudia honestly wasn't even in the mood to dwell on it. She would deal with any possible side effects of the night they had shared later, when she wasn't exhausted.

"Where's Ella and David?" She asked instead, dodging another question from John.

"David's working in his room, and I have absolutely no idea where Ella is," John replied. "She never came home last night, and we haven't heard a thing from her."

"She what now?"

"She never came home," he shrugged. "I thought you knew where she was?"

"Yeah, I know that she never came home. But I don't know where she went," Claudia said with a confused look on her face. "But it's almost dinnertime. Why hasn't she come home?"