54. nolan's biggest fears

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・★,。・:*:・゚☆

LATER THAT DAY, Claudia returned home, only to lay in the couch and stare at the ceiling for...a little too long. This proved to be very surprising to Regulus, who entered the room and nearly fell over himself at the sight of her laying there when he was certain she was somewhere else.

"Why are you still staring at the ceiling?" He asked, his head popping up above her.

"Because I'm depressed," she said. "Leave me alone."

"Mhm..." he said, standing there as he tapped his finger against his chin. "No, I don't think so."

Next thing Claudia knew, Regulus sat down onto her stomach, causing her to let out an angry groan.

"Oh, get your fat arse off of me!" She yelled, causing him to snicker.

"Now, what I don't understand is wether I should take that as a compliment or not," he said. "I have after all been working very hard on my arse as of lately, thanks for noticing."

She glared at him.

"Seriously, Regulus-"

"Ah, ah, ah," he said, pointing a finger at her. "What did we agree on when it came to using that word?"

"Sirius is most definitely the better brother," Claudia said with an annoyed look on her face.

"That's just cruel," Regulus said with a small smile, very aware that Claudia loved them both the very same amount.

"Well, I'm having a cruel time so why don't I just go along with it and start being a bitch too?"

"Merlin, what's got your knickers in a twist?"

"Remus."

"...What exactly did he do to your knickers?"

"Oh, stop it!" Claudia exclaimed, slapping him on the arm right before he scooted over and sat down next to her feet instead of sitting on top of her.

"No, but in all honesty, what did he do?"

"Nothing," she said. "It's just...we agreed to be friends, you know."

"I thought you'd already done that ages ago?" Regulus asked confusedly.

"Well, that was before we..."

Now, inside Regulus' mind there were just about three little words that caused him to widen his eyes and gape at his wife.

Oh. My. God.

"What did you do, Claudia Maple-Black?!" He gasped, continuing to watch her with wide eyes as she quickly turned crimson red.

"I-I...I didn't-"

"Did you have sex with Lupin?!"

"Regulus, please don't yell!"

"So he really did something with your knickers! Holy shit, Claudia! When did this even happen, I mean-"