31. charades & discussions

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

A GAME OF CHARADES HAD NEVER BEEN SO DRAMATIC. Yelling, cursing, glaring and laughing were a few words that could describe the game during which Claudia and her friends acted out situations, characters and real-life people.

Somehow, as they ended up split in pairs of two, Claudia and Remus eventually found themselves reading a note that they had picked out of Peter's hat, both of them wearing amused grins on their faces as they tried to hold in their laughter.

"This is the final one!" Lily, who was voluntarily keeping score that night for she was too exhausted to join another one of the group's ridiculous games, announced. "Sirius and Peter, you're tied in first place with Remus and Claudia so if you get this one you two win. Betty and Tallulah, you're in second place, and Marlene and Inez, you're last."

"Bullshit."

Everyone either groaned and complained, or grinned proudly at her announcement as she continued to explain how James' bold attempt at some random Muggle dish was about to be done out in the kitchen, and that they would soon eat.

"We've been doing this for one hour!" Lily said finally with a sigh, turning to Claudia and Remus who were standing up in the middle of the living room. "You can start now."

"Wait," said Claudia. "We still can't talk, right?"

"That's right," said Sirius. "Where have you been this whole game, love?"

"Sleeping," Claudia replied flatly, looking at Remus, who merely shrugged.

They had absolutely no idea how they were supposed to act out what the note said without declaring their undying love to Lily with the most disgusting words.

Even so, they began.

Remus did some sort of weird gesture towards his nose, which probably was his attempt at making everyone realise that whoever or whatever he was trying to act out had a long nose. Claudia, however, was too busy smelling her hair as she glared at Sirius and Peter, who, for the record, were really bloody confused.

And then the switch happened. Claudia and Remus both, at the same time as if they had planned it all out, looked at Lily with sickly sweet smiles. They blew air-kisses her way, and Claudia even walked up and ran her fingers through a very confused Lily's hair.

"Dinner's ready!" James announced as he walked inside the room, instantly met by the sight of Claudia and Remus flipping him off. "What the-"

"Snape!" Yelled Inez.

"You'd be correct," Remus smiled, causing Sirius and Peter to immediately object by telling and cursing at Claudia and Remus, who had now won the game.

"That was literally the most unclear round ever," complained Sirius. "Forcing us to not be talk makes no sense!"