38. grandma seer

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"HORCRUXES?" ASKED GHO, completely bewildered to why her granddaughter would even mention such dark magic in the first place.

She had been alive for a long time, that woman, even longer than Margaret actually, and never once had someone around her so carelessly mentioned what was believed to be the darkest kind of magic that Gho had ever heard of.

"Yes," Rosamund replied.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'?"

"Why would you ask me about that?" Gho questioned, looking straight ahead at the empty seat there for she couldn't exactly see her granddaughter when she spoke to her.

"Well," Rosamund began. "Nicolas, Claudia, Regulus and I need your help."

"If it has anything to do with such dark magic I refuse to help you," Gho said sternly. "Absolutely not!"

"No, ma ma!" Rosamund said quickly. "We're not interested in...such magic. We're just interested in knowing if you've had any visions related to it."

"What on earth are you talking about, young lady?"

Rosamund lowered her voice, and with a flick of her wand she shut the door, "The vision you had at the wedding...have you had any other ones similar to that? Have you seen anything related to it?"

"Who told you that I had a vision?"

"I was right there," Rosamund mumbled, clearly over the whole conversation by now, causing Claudia to jump in.

"We don't mean to pressure you or anything," she said. "But we need your help. If you've had any visions, or if you know anything, anything at all, about what you saw that night, we need you to tell us."

"Who's speaking?"

"Claudia...Claudia Maple-Black."

"Alright," Gho nodded. "Why do you need such information?"

"Well," Claudia began. "We...we believe it can play a big part in the future of our world, if we can attain this knowledge. We believe-"

"That it might end the war," Gho finished. "Yes, I know. I've been wondering about it too. In fact, I have actually had another vision. It correlated with the one I had that night."

"Great, would you like to tell us about it?"

"No."

"But, ma ma!" Rosamund begged.