Jongho's Injustice -Part 1

Yeosang almost collapsed with relief at Hongjoong's words. As soon as the manager released his grip on his arm, Yeosang sprang forward to fall into his leader's arms. His arms wrapped around his hyung's tiny waist and he buried his face into Hongjoong's neck as he wept the tears he had been desperately holding back.

Hongjoong caressed his soft locks. But his gaze looked over the blond head to Manager Ho. The manager's mouth had become a hard line. He was obviously not impressed with Hongjoong's choice. He had given Hongjoong a chance to be a true leader and discipline his younger member, but Hongjoong had been too soft and weak. Stepping forward, Manager Ho grabbed Jongho roughly by the arm and jerked him forward and over to the dining table. He then let him go with a shove. Stumbling over his own feet, Jongho landed against the table. As he went to push himself back up, Manager Ho pressed his hand onto his lower back, holding him down with arms bent.

Manager Ho beckoned for the other two to come closer. As they slowly approached, Manager Ho pointed to the other side of the table.

"Both of you stand over there. While we go through this, I want all of you to reflect on your actions. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir," Hongjoong murmured, leading Yeosang around to the other side.

As soon as they had both positioned themselves, Manager Ho turned to the maknae.

"Jongho, pass me your belt." 

Jongho looked down at his waist, then back at the manager. Seeing the manager was growing more impatient by the second, Jongho reached down and slipped the belt out of his pant loops, before passing it wordlessly to the older man. As Manager Ho took it from him, he saw what had caused the maknae to hesitate. It was a thin but sturdy leather belt, meaning it would sting and almost cut like a whip. Glancing at Hongjoong and Yeosang who stood with heads bowed, he noted neither were wearing a belt at all. He glanced back at the belt again, suddenly feeling reluctant. He pulled Jongho close to him.

"I will give you a choice. You can go grab something from the kitchen, or just use the belt. I will warn you though, that the belt will hurt like hell."

Jongho glanced towards the kitchen, but flushed red as he thought of being punished like a child in front of his members.

"I will use the belt, sir."

Manager Ho nodded, but decided to give him one last chance. "Whatever you choose, is what Hongjoong gets."

Jongho was startled at this. He quickly glanced at his oblivious leader. What would hyung rather? Am I being selfish? But as the thoughts rushed through his head, so did another. It was Hongjoong-hyung who put me in this position. He chose Yeosang, even though it is all Yeosang's fault we are in this stupid situation. He nodded firmly. "I choose the belt, sir."

Manager Ho nodded, though his eyes darkened even further. So much for their loving family dynamic, he thought to himself as he pushed Jongho back down. He folded the belt and raised it high. 

Thwack!

Jongho stood up with a gasp and half turned. But Manager Ho already had his hand on his collar, forcing him back down. Hongjoong and Yeosang had also both looked up at the first strike.

"Please, hyung-nim," Hongjoong now begged. "Just punish me. It was my fault. I should have been a better leader."

"Yes, you should have been," Manager Ho snapped at him. "That is why I allowed you to trade one of their places. You made your choice, so be quiet. The more you talk, the more you will get and the longer Jongho's punishment will be drawn out."

Hongjoong looked away, the frustrated tears glimmering in his eyes.

Thwack!

Jongho flinched hard, his hips smacking painfully into the table. But he bowed his head into his arms, not wanting his hyungs to see the tears.