Haunted

Hello my dear readers! I did so much overtime at my work this week, so I was too tired to write, until today. I hope you enjoy it!
I do have a question for you though, my dears! Would you like me to add the name of the member the story focuses on in each chapter? I noticed a lot of spanking fic authors do this, so I was wondering what the vote it. Yes, I do it. Or no, you prefer a bit more of a surprise?

Hongjoong glanced up at the clock with annoyance. Seeing the time, he let out a frustrated huff of air, and turned back to the others who all sat silently around the table. Silence at the table during meals, was a very uncommon occurrence in the Ateez dorm. But no one currently dared to make a noise, with Hongjoong's temper so obviously rising.

Like students, when a teacher looks about the room for someone to answer a question, the ateez members all bent their head in union, as their leader's gaze swept over them. Hongjoong however, already had someone in mind to accuse.

"Yunho, were you playing video games with him again last night?"

Yunho shook his head. "No, hyung. I had a headache last night and went to bed early. Mingi told me he was going to do the same thing."

"This is getting ridiculous," Wooyoung suddenly complained, banging his spoon down onto the table with a loud clang. Seonghwa shot him a disapproving frown at his abuse of the poor utensil, but Wooyoung pretended not to see. "We were late yesterday, because he slept in. And then we were all scolded for it."

Hongjoong raised an eyebrow. "You only got out of bed yesterday, because Jongho threatened to pour water on you. So you are not really in a position to complain. But I do agree. This is getting ridiculous." He turned back to Yunho, who quickly avoided making eye contact again. "Yunho, go see if he is up. Tell him he has 15 minutes to be at that door and ready to go."

Seonghwa pushed back his chair and rose to his feet. "I will pack him something to eat in the car."

Yunho suppressed the urge to roll his eyes at them all, as he rose to his feet. Mingi was probably just not feeling well. The least they could do was go see if he was okay, rather than all whinge behind his back. But he knew they were right. This wasn't like Mingi. Sure, he wasn't the fastest at getting ready, but he still respected other people's time and tried his best to be punctual.

He stopped at Mingi's bedroom door and gave a light knock. When there was no answer, he leaned his head forward and put his ear to the door. To his surprise, he could head the faint ringing of an alarm. He quickly opened his door, only to reveal Mingi sitting up in his bed, looking more dead than alive.

"Mingi, are you okay?" Yunho asked in concern, as he quickly approached his friend. 

Mingi slowly turned to look at him, but it took a moment for his eyes to adjust and actually see who was there. "Oh hey, Yunho," he muttered, dragging his legs off the bed. "I don't think I slept a wink last night."

"Are you not well?" Yunho stuck the back of his hand to Mingi's forehead, but he did not appear to have a fever.

Mingi shook his head. "No, I just couldn't sleep." He picked up his phone and glanced at the time, before shooting out of his bed and quickly grabbing his clothes. "Why didn't you get me sooner? Hongjoong-hyung will be mad."

A little late for that, thought Yunho. But he did not say anything, as he handed Mingi his shoes. He glanced over Mingi once more to see that he really looked okay, before heading back to the door.

"Hyung says be down in 15 minutes. Seonghwa packed you breakfast, so I will make you a cup of coffee to take with you."

Mingi shot Yunho a grateful smile. "Thanks, Yunho."