☞︎ Chapter Two ☜︎

TW: Swears

Lucy was eating her lunch as she got a DM from Wilbur.

Wilbur
Do you wanna meet three of my friends?

Duck
Yes, I'd love to! Give me one minute please :)

She never ran upstairs faster, to her computer. Putting on her headset, opening discord and emotionally preparing to meet new people and having to socialize.

Duck
Alright, where do I need to be?

Wilbur
Here's a link, it's a server of me and a few more friends, just in a VC there.

Duck
Got it, thank you!

Lucy took a last deep breath before she joined the voice channel. Something made her slightly anxious, so she took her favourite black ring off her left middle finger, to fidget with it while talking.

As the four other people in the call realised someone joined they all went silent. Well that is awkward. "Hello, I am Duck", Lucy said, even more scared now. "Oooouhhh Wilbur did you pull yourself a girlllll?", a british teen voice asked.

"No, but now we can skip your introduction since that just said everything about you that Duck needed to know.", Wilbur countered. "I can vouch that factually", Lucy backed Wilbur. "Don't you mean 'actually'?", the boy asked again.

"No I am well aware, I can tell you are a rather loud person, you are not afraid to scream, you are also a jealous person, sure you love to others bloom, but you'd rather have what they have, than just supporting them, which also plays into a clingyness to good friends.", Lucy, hoping it would ease her nerves a little, talking about one of her passions. Psychology.

"That was an on point description of Tommy. Are you a wizard?", another, calmer voice asked, also a british teen. "Maybe, idk, but I think I would have gotten my letter to hogwarts if that was true.", she said.

"Anyways, Duck I wanted to introduce you to my friends: Tommy, the loud child, Tubbo, the quiet sidekick to Tommy and Niki, the quietest.", Wilbur chuckled. "Very on point descriptions of all of them, I'd say"

"How old are you?", Tommy asked. "18" "I am still the youngest here, I do not feel welcomed"

"You should just ignore him, we all do. He is a child and annoying...", Wilbur said jokingly. "I realised with his first sentences to me I should ignore him...", she added onto Wilbur's comment.

All of them started laughing, Tommy included.

As Tommy calmed down, he said: "Hey Wilbur, good news I found you a woman, bad news she's mean to me."

"Just how it's supposed to be", Lucy whispered chuckling. Again everybody laughed.

"I'd take her; she is good as pissing you off", Wilbur wheezed.

"Hello Duck", a quiet feminine voice with a slight hint of a german accent said. "I'm Niki", she smiled.

"Hello Niki, nice to finally hear you, I don't mean that in any offensive way of course. How are you?", Niki's smile transferred onto Lucy's face. "I am good thank you!"