☞︎ Chapter Eleven ☜︎

TW: implied suicide

Lucy slowly awoke with a pounding headache. She turned around, groaning quietly, but stopping aprubtly as she saw she was still on call with Fundy and not muted. He hadn't moved from his desk and looked like he hadn't slept.

"Good Morning", Fundy welcomed after unmuting, smiling at his phone. Shit, he heard me.

"Morning, I guess...", Lucy mumbled, making no effort to get out of bed.

She looked at her hands while lightly picking at her fingers. She wanted to approach the elephant in the room and Fundy knew she would. "You don't have to", he whispered, like he read her mind. "I'm just sorry", Lucy said. "Don't be sorry, I'd rather spent 30 minutes talking you out of it then not ever being abled to talk to you ever again.", he continued, turning his voice down just a little bit. It calmed her in a weird way.

At least she knew that she didn't dream that. Lucy sighed, she didn't want to think about it, but it warmed her to know he had been there for her and cared about her.

"Have you slept at all?", Lucy asked him. He just shook his head. "I wanted to make sure you slept through and I also needed my code to be done or at least a step closer to done.", Fundy snickered.

"Please go to sleep. I feel bad... You look more tired than I feel right now.", Lucy begged him. "My sleep rhythm is non-existent and I am not really tired. I promise you I'll go to bed as soon as I feel as tired as I look.", he chuckled in response.

She just huffed lightly, before she said: "Good enough I guess."

"I have a very hard question for you.", Fundy said with a playful undertone. "Go ahead" "Do you wanna play Minecraft? "

Lucy sighed weighting her options with pros and cons. She wanted to play with him, but her bed was way too comfy to leave. It was like she tucked herself in too tight and got stuck.

She knew one of the two options would make her happy and the other one was a bad habit.

"Alright... but you gotta give me time to get ready.", Lucy agreed.

"No worries ma'am, we got all the time in the world... but please hurry because I don't have much patience.", Fundy joked.

"On my way!", she said before muting and running off. She changed the clothes she'd been wearing since she got home, brushed her teeth, quickly fingercombed through her hair, realising she would need a shower, because it was greasy, but postponing it and putting it into a ponytail.

Lucy managed to also make herself a toast to eat as she ran back up the stair to boot up her PC.

"I'm back", she said before taking a deep breath.

"Damn that was quick" "Quick is my middle name", Lucy answered. "Sure it is... Dream SMP or another server?"

"How many people are on the server right now?", she asked. "Nobody, it would be just us.", Fundy answered, a small smile tugging the girls lips.

"What about pranking the whole server? Just vandalise everything?", she proposed.

"How didn't I think of that?", Fundy asked himself, "But I like the idea, come on the server and let's brainstorm what we could do."

So the two ended up doing just that...

Eret's Castle now had a few flamingos on its ground, Niki and Puffy's Flower Shop had a big flower levitating above it, just like Fundy and Ranboo's ice cream shop had a big ice cream above it.

Tommy's Embassy got 'egged' and the big land in view of the bench got filled with a big duck and a fox.

Which didn't seem like a good idea if they wanted to go undercover with that, but that 'nobody will know' flew out the window and was very quickly forgotten about.