☞︎ Chapter Three ☜︎

TW: Swears (This is about Jackbox and I have no clue how it works, so sorry if I get anything wrong!)

"Hello, hello people of this world... or not of this world", Lucy smiled after entering the voice chat. "Duck, hello", people greeted. "Great that we were abled to convince you to participate", Dream said. "I won't miss a little fun with playing jackbox!", she smiled.

First up was mad verse city.

Lucy got paired against TommyInnit and Tommy was the first one to rap his rhymes.

"Duck, let that be said
will very likely make you mad.
her mood changes as fast as light
but look out 'cause she is bright"

She chuckled a little: "How the fuck am I supposed to be bright?" "Not very bright of you to not get what I mean with 'bright'"

"Well I can't use 100% of my brain all of the time, gotta be blind 'n stupid sometimes.", she said, gaining a few chuckles, "MY TURN"

"Well little Tommy?
Are you running to Mommy?
Ain't got much inside that head
Better you go back to bed."

The call was filled with dramatic 'ohhh's, while she smiled to herself. "Heh! Look at that!", Lucy said, proud to have won the first round. "Would I be allowed to write in German?", she asked. Quackity chuckling and answering: "You could also write in Spanish"

"Lo consideraré" (i'll consider it), Lucy answered smiling. "How many languages do you fucking speak?!", Fundy practically yelled.

"German and English fluent, Spanish semi-fluent and little fractures of words and sentences in Dutch, but haven't practiced that in a long time", she explained.

"Who are you trying to one up, if you've got a bachelor in Psychology and speak 4 languages?", Wilbur asked. "Is 'myself' a valid answer?", she gave the question back.

"Valid answer I'd say, but you can practice with Fundy, he's Dutch", Wilbur answered.

"THATS WHAT THE ACCENT WAS! I knew it was middle-western european, but I couldn't pinpoint it", Lucy realised.

"Well, what was your first guess?", Fundy smiled.

"Absolute first, uneducated guess was Canadian... Your accent is very faint, but there was some kind of french in there, which first lead to Canadian, though I changed my mind, because also there is a tiny bit of german in there, that's what left me confused... It was most definitely european, more specific germanic, but I couldn't think of a language that has sounds german and french, I actually feel dumb for not thinking of Dutch."

"I lost track after the first sentence", Tommy inserted himself into the conversation. "I don't even remember that one.", Lucy chuckled.

And as she said the last word the new pairs got presented.

-~time skip~-

"You were called a mudblood in Hogwarts", Lucy read out her problem.

"Now that is easy to fix", she said. "Follow these steps", was written on the screen.

"Number One!", Lucy announced, raising her voice slightly, "Spit in your hand. Number Two: Punch 'em. Number Three: Sing!"

She started banging on her table and clapping in the rhythm of 'We will rock you'. "You got mud on your face, you big disgrace, someone better put you back into your place.", she sang.

The others started laughing and wheezing. Dream the most prominent with his kettle-wheeze.

"Look at the big magician Duck, turning a normal person, like Dream into an object like a tea kettle.", she said, sending all of them into another round of laughter.

"What is wrong with you?", Fundy chuckled, still a little bit out of breath from laughing.

"Oh, honey, that's the innocent side of my humor, you haven't heard my dark humor jokes.", Lucy chuckled.

"You've got issues", Fundy said. "No shit sherlock, but look, you'll get a bee from me", Lucy said, sending a bee gif into their discord server, getting everything back into laughter.

-~time skip~-

"What is something a mother should never do?", Quackity read from the screen, answers started showing up.

"Beat the kid" "Ship 8y/o daughter with 19y/o soccer coach"

"The second one is oddly specific", Wilbur said. "How do you think of these?!", Fundy exclaimed.

Duck's name appeared under it. "Ah well, my mum told me, besides having fun at soccer practice, that I am a very creative mind", she explained, "What left scars it up to your interpretation."

-~time skip~-

"You know it's love when...", Dream said this time.

"when they tease eachother" "minecraft"

Everyone started laughing. "Minecraft?", Tommy said. Duck's name was revealed once again.

"Listen pals, I panicked, also what does Wilbur mean by teasing? Just stray up say 'drag a pan across their face', it's not that hard.", she defended.

"Saying that or doing it?", Fundy wanted to know. "Saying is definitely not hard, pans aren't really heavy, so dragging one across someone's head is basic skill, with just little strength needed."

"I wouldn't be abled to do it!", Fundy said. "Yeah cuz you're probably a lanky pussy", Lucy laughed, sending the group into laughter.