Chapter 11: Another Reincarnator (2)

***Alleria's Viewpoint***

I'm Alleria Sirius, and I'm a reincarnator. I was Park So-Hyun in my previous life. I was stabbed on my chest with a pocketknife by a convenience store robber. I was working part-time as a cashier when the robber demanded to give him all the money. I resisted so he stabbed me and I dropped dead on the floor so I died without graduating.

When I woke up, I was already in the world of that popular novel with a cringey title. I became Lady Alleria Sirius, little sister of one of the male leads who was almost never mentioned in the novel. Before I knew it, my new brother suddenly disappeared to find the Heroine.

Why don't I live my life lavishly? I really struggled to get myself into a good university so this is my chance! An unemployed but super rich lady, this is the best!

When I turned ten, I was called to Al Sol Palace to play with Her Royal Highness Princess Helia Aryss Heliontha, daughter of the Empress Consort. My first impression of her was being a spoilt brat because I knew her in the book but I soon got along with her because we have something in common, being reincarnated.

We shared our opinions about the story and even simped for some male leads. She preferred either Lord Heinrey or Crown Prince Deimos for the Heroine while I chose either Crown Prince Éclair or Crown Prince Sombre. Of course, we argued about it. Then we made plans of stalking the Heroine when she meets one of the male leads.

"Ji-Eun, do you think the Heroine will be the same as in the novel? What if she's reincarnated too?" I worriedly asked and chugged the tea.

"I told you to call me by my name, Alleria. If she's reincarnated, then we have no choice but to separate her from the male leads if she has bad intentions. If she's not, then we can watch the romance between them unfold from the sidelines!" She cheerfully replied.

"You're right... what if she's still kindhearted? We can even befriend her especially you, you're the Villainess who's supposed to bully her five years later when she returns here." I teased her that she slapped my arm. "Ahh! That hurts!!"

"I have a few things to remind you. One, I will never bully the Heroine. You know I'll die or worse if I do. Two, I will not get in the way between her and her destined partner. Instead, I'll help her with dating. Lastly, I won't obey what the Empress Consort asks me to do. She's the real villainess in the novel after all." I giggled at her adorable demeanor.

"You're not calling her 'mother' or 'mom'?"

"Why would I? I despise her! By the way, have you read the second volume of that novel?"

Why is she asking me that? Have she read it too? Yay, she can share her opinions about it!

"Yep." Her eyes sparkled so much that it's scary.

"Really, will you tell me about it? I died before I even got the chance to buy it." I nodded.

I narrated the story like how I remembered it from my past life. I described the emerging conflict and who the Heroine chose in the end. I also told her about the major characters who will die in the middle and end of the novel. She cried and wiped off her tears away.

"Is that so? How unfortunate! Why did an important character like him die? Who killed him? Why didn't they avenge his death?!"

"Well, the Heroine really distinguishes justice from mere revenge. She believes that avenging someone's death could not bring that person back to life so it's pointless."

"Still--"

"Helia, you must come with me! Hello Lady Sirius! Hurry, the Imperial Princess has returned!" The Empress Consort said after arriving that alarmed us.

"The Imperial Princess"--Helia

"--has returned?" I finished her question.

How the hell did this happen? Wasn't she supposed to return five years later? Why this early?

I looked at the Royal Princess and she had the same reaction as me.

"Come now Helia!" Her evil mother stated and dragged her away.

What did I hear just now? The Imperial Princess has come, impossible! A mysterious man who was passing by got invited into that house and when he left, the princess has already awoken from her eternal slumber. That's what it's supposed to be! But what is this? Who revoked the curse?

I followed the two royals and hid under a bush near the golden gate of Al Sol Palace. There I saw the Emperor and Empress Regnant hugging each other. The Empress Consort attempted to greet the Imperial Princess with Helia but the Imperial Princess just stared at them coldly.

What? Isn't she supposed to be trembling right now? According to the book, she witnessed two people getting killed by my brother and hers. Why is her expression like that? Did she really see it or is she okay with seeing it?

Oh my gad, she's reincarnated! That explains everything, but who is possessing the Heroine's body now? I hope she's kindhearted but not too much.

I went home and an exhausted face greeted me in the vestibule of our mansion. The familiar figure suddenly hugged me tight and mom went down the staircase and hugged the two of us. When we looked at each other, he cried.

"Mom, I missed you so much!!"--Brother Heinrey

"I missed you too! I've been so anxious for your return!!"--Mom

"Where's dad? Did he get summoned by uncle to Al Sol Palace?"

"Yes. Aren't you gonna ask how I-- no, how we were doing? Your sister is all grown up now!" They both looked at me that I sweatdropped. He patted my head and had an amorous expression on his face.

Why is he this handsome? Wait, he's now my brother. I can't fall in love with him!

"Hi Ria, long time no see. Sorry for leaving without saying anything." I shook my head in disagreement.

"No, it's fine. It was about the Imperial Princess after all." I replied with a grin.

I'll ask Helia about the details later. For now, I have to sort out my thoughts before I'll go around meeting the Heroine of the novel.