Chapter 21: Marriage Candidate (3)

I woke up with a dry throat and my numb body.

How long was I asleep? Wait, how did I sleep? Did Brother Licht cast a sleeping spell on me? Nope, I know he won't. I'm his precious little sister after all.

"Your Imperial Highness, you're finally awake!" Emi happily exclaimed. "I thought you weren't gonna wake up soon, I was so worried!" She added.

The door was slammed open and seven guys and two girls came out of it. I showed them a wry smile but the two girls hugged me swiftly.

"Solaris, we're so glad you're okay!"--Helia and Alleria

"What happened by the way? Did someone cast a spell on me or did I use too much mana?" I asked in wonder that my biological brother stepped in and held my hand. I held my breath in anticipation for his answer.

"I casted a spell on you because I know you would continue fighting and using too much mana can take a toll on you." He worriedly replied and cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry."

I really love him so much!

"It's fine, you were just trying to protect me. Thank you, you're the best!" He widened his eyes at my words.

What? What did I say?

"Sol, are you really okay now? I'm really worried about this in the near future. Don't push yourself recklessly again, understand?"--Crown Prince Deimos

"Don't steal my line, you asshole!!"--Crown Prince Éclair

"Yeah, and when did you give her a petname?"--Crown Prince Alexus

"Shut up!!"--Brother Licht

"Princess, be careful next time okay?"--Brother Heinrey

"Thank you everyone!" I beamed out a wide grin that I literally saw hearts in their eyes. "Uhmm... Helia, did you take care of our guests?"

"Yep! Do you remember the festival that'll be held next week?" I nodded. "The people wants you to be the center of it all, if it's alright with you." I flinched.

Me..? What? Let me just process this information for a few more seconds.

"Please attend this time, I'm really tired of replacing you for five years. It's for the people after all, they really want to see their beloved princess so badly." I nodded in defeat. "Yay, I'll tell them right now! Alleria, come with me!" She dragged the other away and shut the door.

What now? Wait, why did she leave me with them?

"Everyone, please get out."--Brother Licht

"Can I stay here Licht?"--Brother Heinrey

My biological brother shook his head that the other whimpered.

"Will I leave her as well?"--Crown Prince Éclair

"I don't want to leave, she's my fiancée after all."--Crown Prince Deimos

"I agree, we have to prove our sincerity by taking care of her." Crown Prince Sombre said that a vein popped out of my temple out of annoyance. I regained my composure.

"All of you will get out, got that? Now shoo, I have to take my rest." I snapped my fingers and Light palms pushed all of them out and locked the door. I heaved out a sigh of relief.

Now, I'll rest peacefully!

I already covered myself with the blanket when a white-haired guy appeared on my bedside.

What does he want now?

"It's just you and me now, Sol."

"..."

"Come on, can you show me that smile earlier?"

"..."

He slowly climbed the bed and went on top of me that my face won't stop burning.

"What about now?"

"Y-You p-pervert..! Get off me right now or I'll kill you..!" He chuckled at my remark.

"You'll kill me? How funny, I actually thought that you'd shiver in fear if I do this."

"Are you really the Lunarian Crown Prince? You seem like a perverted guy to me." I proudly said that he widened his eyes and then he chuckled again.

T-This freaking guy, he's not actually gonna do anything to me right?

"You know, my father told me to do whatever it takes to make you mine." He emphasized the word 'whatever' that I flinched. "Now you're scared? The fun has just began."

"O-Okay, I'll accept your proposal..! Just get the heck off of me..!" I stammered that he dismounted my bed and sat on a couch a meter away from me.

This cunning prince, he really fulfilled his promise half a decade ago.

"My goodness, who knew that the warrior princess would give in just because she was a little threatened. Ah, you're really cute aren't you?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

"A little threatened? Don't make me laugh!!" I calmed myself. "Why would I even bother complaining? Just wait and see, I'll find a way to break off our engagement!" A smile crept up on his face.

"I don't know if you can, I'm really possessive of what I want." I tightly gripped on my blanket. "If someone ever steals one of my prized possessions, I'd make sure that they would never see the light of day. So just sit back and relax, princess."

I saw a glass of water atop the cabinet next to me so I threw it at him. Instead of hitting him, it fled through him like he's air. The glass broke to pieces and the water evaporated like it wasn't there in the first place.

How did he do that? I never saw him murmuring a spell to make an illusion, was I hallucinating?

"I knew you would do that so I prepared beforehand." He walked in from behind the curtain.

How did he get there?