Season 1 Summary: Well-Deserved Reincarnation

I, Sung Ji-eun, am officially announcing my death...

Mom pushed me off the bridge resulting in my early death. My soul drifted away from my physical body and met the so-called god in the heavens. I tried refusing his offer of reincarnating me but he managed to persuade me.

'It's a different world from what you know. Magic and magical beings exist there.'

Can I be a commoner living in a secluded town?

'Of course you can! But I thought you wanted to be a princess of an empire? Or the daughter of a powerful noble?'

He transferred me into a ten-year old girl's body who was sleeping for five years. But then my dream commoner life takes an unexpected turn when I discovered that I was kidnapped by rebels and attempted to use me to make the Emperor step down from his throne.

"Endless glory to the stars of Heliontha, Your Imperial Highness Crown Prince Cyrprus Licht diLumiere Heliontha and Your Imperial Highness Princess Solaris Athene diLumiere Heliontha!" A boy full of bruises greeted me and my other savior.

I returned to the palace as the Imperial Princess and met a peculiar girl who kept on pestering me.

'So that's the Heroine?' She murmured that confused me.