Chapter 25: Escapade (4)

"Solaris, aren't you gonna say something to me?"

"Uhmm... thank you?" He sighed at my awkward reply. "What's that for? And I just sneaked for a few minutes."

"Just a few minutes?! You know that at that short time, some people could've managed to kill or kidnap you. Be careful next time, okay? You're such a handful, what am I gonna do with you?" He ruffled my hair that annoyed me so I slapped his hand.

"I'm not a child anymore! Hmph!" I pouted that he chuckled.

"If you're not a child, then you must now be thinking of romance right?" He asked teasingly with a smirked that I balked. "I'm right, hahaha. But I must tell you, you can ever date a guy unless I already approved of him." He added and grimaced.

I didn't know my brother can be such a siscon.

"Actually brother, I already like someone." I stated that jolted him.

"What?!! Who is that daring guy who enticed you?! Maybe I'll skin and burn him alive as an example to others." A scary smile crept up to his face and a dark aura appeared that scared the commoners who were passing by. The knights who were secretly watching us even shivered in fear despite not the ones who brother was talking about.

This is just a joke brother, a mere joke.

"Of course it's me!" A familiar guy suddenly appeared next to me and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Deim, you asshole!!" I sensed the aura of World Lion from brother while I sensed the aura of a basilisk from the Lunarian Crown Prince.

The way their auras collide with each other is such a sight to behold! I could even see lightning sparks between their gazes, this is mystifying!!

"What? Is physical contact prohibited between engaged couples?"

"E-Engaged couples, you say?" Brother's aura enlarged and Crown Prince Deimos's did the same thing. "I think I need to beat someone up to distinguish his dreams from reality." He added and unsheathed his sword.

What's happening now? Oh right, I haven't told brother about how I agreed to it.

"Do I really have to spell it out for you? Your sister just fell for me so she agreed to be engaged with me, get it?" The Lunarian Crown Prince retorted and unsheathed his sword as well. Their swords clanged as one hit the other and vice versa.

They kept fighting that the people scurried away to avoid getting hit by the pointed weapons. It went on for minutes that I became impatient so I got in the way and stopped their swords from colliding. I threw their swords upwards with and sheathed mine, caught theirs with my two hands and gave it to them.

"Enough!! Aren't you ashamed to duel just because of a misunderstanding? Brother, I just agreed to it because of an unavoidable circumstance I'd rather talk privately. Crown Prince Deimos, don't claim me as yours because I was never yours to begin with. Please stop provoking my brother or I'll be the one to fight you." I scolded them that they whimpered like dogs.

Why are they so cute when they're like this? Ugh, why are they doing this?!

"Sorry." They apologized in unison then glared at each other.

"Apologize to each other while shaking your hands." I instructed that they obeyed. "Change your appearance also." I added. "Now then, let's be off!!" I declared, held their hands that surprised them and dragged them inside an inn called 'Auberge de Étoile'.

"What would you like to order, milords and milady?" The waitress wearing a maid outfit that showed her large chest and thighs asked in seduction that annoyed me.

Thank goodness they look at her in indifference!

"We'll buy the best foods in the house." Brother coldly replied.

"I agree, but I want to warn you. If you do that again, I'll slice your throat open. It's so disgusting and it annoyed me considering that my beloved fiancée and my future brother-in-law are here with me, understand?" Crown Prince Deimos threatened her that she flinched but she soon bowed.

"I-I understand, I will now get your order." She respectfully said and went to the kitchen.

"Thank goodness that slut left or I might've been involved in a scandal." Brother sighed in relief.

"Yeah, I'm glad she's not that pretty or I might've been bewitched. Sol's ethereal beauty is like the panacea of every poison!" Crown Prince agreed that I choked on my own saliva.

A man probably in his early twenties stopped at our table with his hands around the two ladies' shoulders. He looked at me lustfully that offended me.

"Look who we have here. Beautiful lady, why don't you come here and have fun with me instead of this boring-looking guys? I can promise you that you'll have the time of your life." He proudly said with a smirk and the girls laughed in accord.

"Leave me alone or you won't get the chance to." I glared at him and gritted my teeth.

"Oh-ho, I never expected you to be the feisty one. Come on, don't be shy." He insisted and grabbed my hand that alarmed the two Crown Princes. They were about to attack him when I stopped them and faced the pervert.

"Hey 'uncle', can't you just be satisfied with those 'beautiful' ladies of yours? You said we'll have a 'good time' then why do they look like they're in misery?" I asked that the other male guests scoffed at him.

"Y-You..! I'm a Viscount's son so you should respect me. Do you wanna have power? I'll give it to you in exchange for your company."

"No thanks! How you behaved proudly, I thought you have a title of a Count or higher, to think you're just a Viscount's son. How laughable!" I snorted that his eyebrows twitched.

"Despicable bitch, how dare you mock me!!" He slapped me and I fell to the floor. Everyone chattered to themselves and the nobleman smiled in victory. All of a sudden, twenty imperial knights came in and surrounded the man who assaulted me.

"Your Imperial Highness, are you alright?" Captain Larks asked worriedly and I nodded. "For badmouthing the Imperial Princess, Crown Prince of this empire and the Crown Prince of Lunaria, you shall be arrested. As you went so far as to slapping the Imperial Princess, you shall be publicly executed on the spot instead." He declared that everyone gasped.

I knew I could count on them, thank goodness they came just in time!

"I-Imperial Princess..?" The waitress from earlier asked in surprise. We lifted the spells we cast on ourselves that they gasped.

"Endless glory to the stars of the Helionthan empire, Your Imperial Highnesses the Crown Prince and the Imperial Princess! Endless glory to the star of the Lunarian empire, Your Imperial Highness the Crown Prince!" They greeted in unison and bowed.