Chapter 19: Marriage Candidate (2)

"If that's all you wanted to say, our conversation ends here. Goodbye." I coldly said.

<Deadly Cyclone>

As the spell says, a whirlwind was mobilized around me when I was about to walk away. I gritted my teeth in frustration.

<Void Dispersion>

The spell was about to disappear when the situation became worse. The whirlwind became stronger and bigger in diameter.

"Wait up princess, I didn't say you can leave yet." He happily stated that infuriated me.

This son of a--! I'll really kill you!!

I augmented my weapon and arms with Void magic.

<Void Lance>

I slashed through his spell successfully. I heard him chuckle and another two whirlwinds appeared before me. The wind coming from the two were super strong that they nearly sucked my sword in. I anchored my feet to the ground to prevent my body from getting blown away.

"As expected of the Warrior Princess, you really have no plan on giving up. So let's step it up a notch!" The whirlwinds became bigger and red lightning was mixed in making it difficult to be dealt with head-on.

This is getting annoying!

<Holy Light: May you disperse the calamity before me!>

A blinding light beamed out from my body and to the whirlwinds. When the light dissipated, the spell was nowhere to be seen and I saw amazement instead of annoyance on the prince's face. My brother suddenly arrived and slammed the other prince to the ground.

"You piece of shit!! How dare you try to hurt Solaris! Do you want to die?!" Brother Licht angrily asked that I saw a blazing aura around him. "Are you okay Solaris?"

"Yep, I'm good. In fact, I'll be even better if he will be deleted from the list of my marriage candidates. You can tell father that he tried to kill me so he'll comply with our request." The Skypeian Crown Prince flinched then got himself free from brother.

"W-Wait..! My father would kill me if I don't have the Helionthan Emperor's approval of marrying you! Please, I'll do anyt--!" Another prince with orange hair and emerald eyes arrived and hushed him. "Mm mhmm hm!!"

Is he..?

"Don't listen to this idiot, he's actually a psycho. Choose me instead, I'm better than him and Deimos. I'm Alexus Terre di Crasse Tierra, Crown Prince of the Tierran Empire." He said and bowed.

Brother Licht suddenly casted a Light birdcage and threw the two princes inside. But then, another guy with navy blue hair and amethyst eyes arrived and lifted the spell with ease. I remained composed.

"Endless glory to the star of the Helionthan Empire, Your Imperial Highness Princess Solaris Athene diLumiere Heliontha! My name is Sombre Nixxon diCrépuscule Eboulis; I humbly greet you as the Crown Prince of Eboulis and your possible husband." He respectfully declared and kissed the back of my hand.

The audacity of this guy to do this!!

I pointed my sword at them that they raised their hands.

"Now, now princess, maybe we can talk this peacefully."--Tierran Crown Prince

"Yeah, you don't need to point that measly thing at us."--Skypeian Crown Prince

"I agree, we can just negotiate."--Eboulisian Crown Prince

I was about to attack them when someone grabbed my hand that's holding the sword and pulled me behind. I bumped my back against his hard chest and his arms wrapped around me. I tried to break free but the person is just too strong.

"Wait Sol, attacking a member of the Imperial bloodline is considered treason. Think twice before doing it, got that?" His deep voice implied worry so I nodded and calmed down.

"Deim, let go of my sister right now!!" Brother angrily said and rushed to snatch me.

<Hydroshield>

Brother was pushed back by the barrier and he huffed.

He better not push himself to his limit! The one who's hugging me mustn't hurt my brother or else--!

<Piercing Light>

A Light dagger stabbed through the water barrier and the latter broke into pieces that we all gasped. The water-elemental prince casted another barrier but it met the same fate as the previous one.

"Brother, be careful!" I shouted that he nodded.

Hah, what's happening? It's like a scene in fantasy movies, lol.

<Holy Lances>

Hundreds of spears made of Light magic appeared above us and attacked the person behind me. I closed my eyes to prepare for the impact that could injure me severely.

<Quadra Hydroshield>

Four-layer blockade of pure water appeared just in time to absorb the damage and protect us.

That was a relief!

"Deim, I ask you this not as the future Helionthan Emperor but as her older brother. Let go of her or I'll make you!" Brother warned him again and he just laughed.

"Let her go? Why would I when I finally have the chance to get her after ten years?! Don't worry future brother-in-law, I'll take good care of her."

"No!!" I resisted and stepped on his foot.

<Warp>

I teleported beside my brother. He showed me a satisfied grin and ruffled my hair. We hugged each other and suddenly, my eyes slowly closed and my consciousness drifted away.